• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
I got really demotivated and depressed in life due to being poisoned by psychiatric drugs over a very brief and short psychotic episode

i became less attractive, my sleep has been permanently broken, sexual drive got ruined, have the metabolism of a 80 year old, got a distortion in my belly (I look like Im pregnant)

All because of these disgusting drugs.

Its not like I enjoyed life much prior to taking them but I at least had some kind of a life.

Now Im a depressed ugly person and I want to kill myself.

I already got my SN from DMC but havent tried it yet

Reactions: seekingrelease22
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Sorry you are struggling, I have had similar issues and have also gone downhill in life, I hope you find some peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful what you go through, it's certainly cruel how existing can very easily get worse. But anyway best wishes.

B

bonkers570

Dec 22, 2023
Sorry you are struggling, I have had similar issues and have also gone downhill in life, I hope you find some peace
Psych also ruined you?
That must be dreadful what you go through, it's certainly cruel how existing can very easily get worse. But anyway best wishes.
Well I got destroyed by these fucking external factors