• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
Today I had a virtual therapy session.

I haven't been in therapy for over 4 years but I tried it out again because I've just been so lonely recently. Not sure how to feel. In a way, I feel stupid because I know it never helps but on the other hand, I have a smidge of hope that this might be different. Do I even really want anything to be different though? She went on spouting the normal things like "You should try going out again!" "What are you afraid of?" yadda yadda yadda. When will a therapist stop acting like I haven't already tried everything? I'm a lost cause lol.

I don't think I'll talk to her again. It was very spontaneous anyway. It's not like I could even tell her the full extent of my life without being hospitalized.

Things are changing within me, I fear. I feel like I'm being "re-birthed". Only time will tell if this is a good thing for me.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Had one of those phone therapy session too the other day. It was ordered from the goverment since they paid unemployment money. I was quite drunk and I tried to discusse with the lady how living in this world just doesn't pay off for some people. When she said "yojr parents have gifting tou life you gotta make the best out of it and consider inpatient treatment I just hung up. There's always a conflict of interest since the good lady earns money keeping clients alive so can't really have an honest conversation with these professionals.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's really hard to find a good therapist. I've had to go through like 5 of them to find one I like. I still hate my life want to eventually ctb . But it's nice to feel better for like a half a day after seeing her

limerent

limerent

Jun 28, 2023
hope things turn out in your favor, i've seen some of your posts like a year ago and kinda glad seeing some familiar faces, hope the best for you

• Hugs
Reactions: PlasticFace