• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anagram

anagram

Suicide: permanent solution to permanent problems
Feb 4, 2024
The worst nightmare is getting your attempt interrupted by do-gooders who can't mind their own business.

As if the universe is plotting against your suicide, there's always mishaps and things that try to interrupt attempts.

The last thing I want is to get dragged into another psych ward against my will even though I'm making a rational choice about ending my life and having no mental illness. They chemically lobotomised me with their dumbass pills that did more harm than good. I've been a year clean.

Those pills totally destroyed by creativity, intelligence, emotions and any sort of identity and personality I had. They made me a zombie. They made my life worse than it already was.

Personally, from now, my main motivator for completing suicide is to show these institutions the giant middle finger and say they can't control me or institutionalise me. A giant "fuck you" at them. They ruined the trajectory of my life and made it worse.

Having my rights taken away and being locked up for attempting suicide is counterproductive. I'll be more likely to commit suicide because of my experiences being treated like a cornered rat by everyone and having their will imposed on me without me having any say.

The entire system is fucked up and doing a suicide successfully is like sticking the finger at it. Fuck all of them. I won't exist just to be another mistreated and abused cog in the system that nobody gives a shit about. I exist only to be used by everyone.

This is my motivation to kill myself for real. My method is to use cable ties that tightens around a half knot that will be around the back of the neck so I can pull both sides so the pressure will be sustained and I get knocked out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, redeeming_butterfly, iloverachel and 4 others
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I wish people could live all of the years I have endured inside of the same brain and body of mine so they don't get any "unfair" advantages. Memory wiped too, to really make them walk in my shoes. I feel like once they have lived it, they would understand why, and they wouldn't try to help me. They would abandon me. I guess they should, then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, redeeming_butterfly, iloverachel and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrific and sadistic how suicide is treated like a crime in this hellish anti-suicide society even know nobody is literally obligated to continue existing, it's so unacceptable how people cannot just have the option to reliably die in peace without any risks involved.

In my case suicide is certainly all that feels rational to escape from this undesirable existence, I have no interest in suffering so unnecessarily for decades on end, it really disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted as the very valid personal choice it truly is.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, iloverachel and anagram