• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kore18

Nov 30, 2023
I admit myself I do wonder how it feels to walk in front of a train and it hitting me so I no longer exist but NEVER have I considered using this method because failing this method absolutely terrifies me because I know how dangerous it is .

Train is the WORST and most DANGEROUS method ever because this is one method a person CANT afford to make a mistake or screw up otherwise the results will be loss of limbs and permanent disability. There are multiple cases of people who used this method and ended up losing limbs.

Jumping against a train involves a high level of accurate and precise calculation from the time you stand against the platform/chosen surface and the seconds the train comes to the final part when you jump. This is a narrow window often with seconds.

Anything can go wrong during this time period which is why so many train sucides fail.

●The train decides to reduces its speed as result instant death will not happen as there is not enough force to instantly kill the person. I used to read the Lost All Hope website as a teenager and from what I remember reading it explained that a certain level of train speed can instantly kill a person if they are exposed to it and anything lower than that speed death will not happen.

● The way you throw yourself in front of the train if the persons positions themselves in a way and fails to jump properly infront of the train will NOT hit you but instead injure you. This is how people end up with deep cuts on their legs or arms which cant be saved. This is why amputations happen.

● Caught by the people working in the train station ie trespassing a criminal offence, mess up with the jumping etc. In the UK where I live train stations have signs warning people they will be fined thousands of pounds if they end up walking on the railway track.

Ignore all the successful train suicides in the media. The media will always report a successful suicide especially if the person is young and attractive. The media does it to sell stories, promote an agenda ie mental health awareness, give grieving parents a platform to push for some sort of change in society etc

It is NOT worth it . It is too dangerous
Yeah I was considering this when I was younger and quickly said never mind. It is incredibly difficult to actually die from trains for many reasons, the biggest one being that they slow down when they near people/stops, even if it's not where they are stopping, in order to prevent deaths. Even cargo trains slow down in towns to avoid killing people. So yeah, you are more likely to die from jumping off a building and less likely to lose a limb if you survive.

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I take the train a lot, so I saw some suicide attempts in my life time and the people often did NOT die quick AT ALL. Seeing the destroyed bodies struggling between life and death really made me never consider that method for myself no matter how dire my circumstances.

Reactions: maneose
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
  • But she moved just as train approached, taking off both legs below knee

This is the reason people fail with train. They don't position themselves correctly.

If you make the train hit you on the head, you'll die.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Yes not fair on the driver or emergency services.

Japan has the right idea about train suicide in my view.
qEg0V2.gif

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
This pain can only be avoided by an absolutely ethical human society.There are so many people who are forced to take the painful way rather than live a miserable life.

If free-will is the norm,guess most of us wouldn't have ended up here at all.Law and Justice are a joke.

M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
Freight train is the way to go. In my city they roll through really slow. A person wouldn't have to do it in front of the driver, they could do it far back. Lay your neck on the track, decap.
this in UK?