• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Cuz it just keeps getting worse.

I lost a girl that I felt was my perfect soulmate, and now I've been banned from online-dating (Hinge) for harassment, because I messaged old matches to see if they have changed their mind. Apparently, when a female reports you, it's taken at face-value and that means you're pretty much done. I TOLD you that being a FUCKING MALE sucks??

Just 3 weeks ago, I was on cloud 9 with the promise of a girl who got my humour and was my perfect type. I sent UberEats to her house and worshipped her. But it wasn't meant to be cuz I was never meant to be happy. Fastforward to today and I can't even talk to women anymore cuz I'm banned. For ugly guys, Hinge is a godsend cuz you can show your personality and humour. Tinder is DEAD if you're not a male model. Bumble is shit. The others are all garbage.

I'm ready to call it quits. I got SN. I got anti-emetic. I don't have benzos but I'm willing to try it anyway. I'm fucking done. I put in an appeal with Hinge but they don't care. It's probably run by SJWs who think all males are toxic. I'm actually glad the suicide-rate for men is so high. We need fewer men on this planet cuz we're disposable and worthless.

In a way, this has forced me to shit or get off the pot.

It's insane. You go to sleep because you can't stand being awake. And when you wake up, it's even WORSE. Just fucking lol. There is no fucking escape except being dead. A few weeks ago, I got banned from YouTube with a fresh account. 0 videos. 0 posts. I was planning on making a new channel. I have one already that is shadowbanned. I get banned from Reddit a lot. I am banned from women cuz I'm ugly, have bad trauma (long story), and am depressed. I am banned from having a job so I am volunteering. I have to wake up at 7am to go to a job for FREE just so I can put it on my CV.

I am trying SO HARD AT LIFE and all I get is doors SHUT IN MY FACE. I am trying so hard to make this life work when it was never meant to. I've tried my best. I really did give it my best shot but I'm TIRED. I can't do it anymore. Why do I have to try hard to live a shit life? I'm struggling for SCRAPS. I'd rather just face my judgment with God and get it over with. This life is a CURSE and I don't want to live it.

I talk to people I know about my problems, and I am told to shut the fuck up and stop being a drama-queen. OK. Let's see who's a drama-queeen at my funeral.

• Hugs
Reactions: escape_from_hell