Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Good afternoon its like the evening for me rn

Yesterday I did nothing ignored calls and such. Didn't sleep well again today but really woke up feeling differently.

Im quite used to my families bullshit soo its not ok but im ok.

Attended a few groups today that helped like get me moving outta bed. Now im in bed nauseous and needa eat soon butttt 🤢🤢 was maybe sitting up too long bc kinda anxious??? (Which happens with my illness)

I discovered a cool new group that im excited to be part of bc as a black person finding spaces for black neurodivergent folk is hard but I found one and it was so nice!!!

Soo yeee ?? Going into this week not wanting to die and also being quite motivated for the future. As usual though I am still unsure of the long term but the short term ima at least enjoy for now.

This week I am meeting with my doctor which can be very triggering so gonna make sure not to do much that day... or smthin?

Talked to my brother for a bit. Talked to 2 of my friends. Overall a pretty good dayyyyy

Now just thinking how to end it. Ik I'll get hungry/be able to eat eventually and currently my anxiety meds are working/starting to.

The usual writing group that I attend on Sundays is on hiatus until fall. So, might try another this evening.

Otherwise theres some work I wanna do for the ADHD peer support network that I am part of. During the week... think I'll try planning my week a bit?

I dunno tbh I'm kinda bored rn. Got about 20 mins till writing group. Soooo yee??

Think my body & brain are pretty spent. I'd like to do more but it's healthy/necessary to understand one's limits and such.

Anywayy yee I think ima have a quick shower and then just chill on youtube and such.

How was y'all weekend and how y'all feelin going into this week?

• Yay!
Reactions: purity
thechamp

thechamp

I Love Life - Nihilism Is Retarded
May 26, 2023
Let's go 🔥 just workin and training. Writing is a W

• Love
Reactions: Livingvsdying25