E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I am 100% committed to ctb and have been so for a while.

Recently the wave came over me again (if you know what I'm referring to) - the suicidal wave, where you have the energy, motivation, strength and courage to kill yourself.

But it has passed. I have no energy anymore. I'm exhausted. And weak.

I still want to die as much as I ever have, but I'm not sure if I should wait until the wave overcomes me again, or just to do it when I'm quiet and tired and emotionless.

What should I do? Should I wait, or just do it when I have the means (which has been a hell of a wait to source).

• Hugs
Reactions: HAL 9000 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Only you can know when the time has come for you and when you're ready to leave this world. I can relate to this in some ways. What's your method if I may ask that.

Reactions: exitplease
tiredcat

tiredcat

tired
Nov 6, 2023
i'd say, if you are truly committed, decide whether you would like to do it in a more "calm" state (i say calm because you may not feel as overwhelmed with emotion while in the process) or in a state where you are ready and fully emotionally aware of what you are doing.

whichever seems or feels more right to you. whatever decision you make either way, i hope it brings you peace.

much love <3

• Love
Reactions: exitplease and Praestat_Mori
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Only you can know when the time has come for you and when you're ready to leave this world. I can relate to this in some ways. What's your method if I may ask that.
I'll let you know if it arrives ;)
i'd say, if you are truly committed, decide whether you would like to do it in a more "calm" state (i say calm because you may not feel as overwhelmed with emotion while in the process) or in a state where you are ready and fully emotionally aware of what you are doing.

whichever seems or feels more right to you. whatever decision you make either way, i hope it brings you peace.

much love <3
You're right, I need to decide between doing it whilst in a calm state or a fully emotionally charged state.

Thank you ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
I am 100% committed to ctb and have been so for a while.

Recently the wave came over me again (if you know what I'm referring to) - the suicidal wave, where you have the energy, motivation, strength and courage to kill yourself.

But it has passed. I have no energy anymore. I'm exhausted. And weak.

I still want to die as much as I ever have, but I'm not sure if I should wait until the wave overcomes me again, or just to do it when I'm quiet and tired and emotionless.

What should I do? Should I wait, or just do it when I have the means (which has been a hell of a wait to source).
I know how you feel. I have lost the wave but want to ctb. How do you get it back?