Suicide_1992

Suicide_1992

Apr 25, 2021
Hey SS

Just so you know im not talking about myself, as I think of it left side of my Brain is me and right side was Steve.

I'm confused as to what he was really.

My Voice was Male and was called Steve, im not sure when he became Steve but i remember speaking to him and asking him and he told me Steve in a really Deep but angry Voice, like he was a Death Metal band member or something and he was usually like this. i then asked him where he came from and why he was here or something like that, he then flashbacked me to my first ever memory and said I've been here from the start.

My first memory im sure I was 3 years old I received an electric shock from a hotwired rent a TV plug. and according to Steve he was commanding me to hold on but i kept letting go.

I growing up with Steve wasn't all bad as he wasn't always there with me but when he was he was an actual arsehole, from pulling me into conversation while im trying to concentrate on something, or he was there to comfort me after being abused and he would be nice to me telling me everything's going to be fine.

Steve lead me on a shit Road trip for 13 years after I left school and I became what my Abusers wished for me (A nobody)

I had delusions from people planting Cameras, Spying on me, I became Really Paranoid and had thoughts that people were out to get me and stuff like that, I would only leave the house once a day to get Shopping in if that, my shopping would last like 2 days or something.

The mental fight with Steve ended for me in January 2021, after a Delusional belief which turned out to be false in the end but maybe true idk.

The happiest night of my life was 26th January 2021 around 11PM, The High lasted a few days before I was dragged down again by Bullshit going on in the House Where my parents didn't like me being Happy or something. this kind of behaviour Negativity towards me would fuel Steve and he would mostly Laugh at me when this happened.

He hasn't been back since but im scared he will.