• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
I'm sure some of you have heard of the Dutch woman who recently chose to end her life through Holland's assisted suicide program. She was diagnosed with Autism, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and ADHD. This, once again, has sparked discussions on how people with disabilities, particularly mental illness, are being euthanized.

I hate this fake moral outrage when it comes to these things. It's so disingenuous it makes me sick.

Additionally, the expansion of MAiD to include mental illness has been postponed because of a lack of participation from doctors.

Rest assured, opponents of assisted suicide do not actually care to address this problem. They want people to stay alive because broken and vulnerable people are necessary for society to function.

Look at who gets trafficked for sex and slavery, who occupies to most degrading and low-paying jobs, who gets incarcerated, who gets preyed upon by abusers. People who no one cares about, who won't be missed. "Burdens". The majority of them are people with trauma and so-called "mental illness". If countries allowed these people to die, who would society kick down on and humiliate?

Doctors are only refusing to participate in MAiD because they know how big of cash cows "mentally ill" people are. It's how they stay in business. How much money do you think they make pushing prescriptions, treatments, surgeries, appointments, therapies, hospitalizations, and the like? They wouldn't dare go against their own financial interests. Not to mention how the "mentally ill" are used for research purposes to further perfect the manipulation of the most vulnerable.

Opponents of assisted suicide claim "societal change" is necessary, but they do nothing to change society at all. Why would they? They too benefit from this toxic, diseased society. The conversation around assisted suicide is propping up the careers of countless journalists, "advocates", "activists", and politicians. They see a prime opportunity to propel their careers in media and healthcare off the backs of suffering people. It's despicable.

They only want "mentally ill" people to exist to be used as scapegoats for society's problems, and siphon cash and labor from them under the guise of "advocating" for the "mentally ill". They even go as far as saying one can't consent to death if they have a "mental illness". It's total hogwash. It's funny how if these same people committed a crime, or tried to apply for disability benefits, they're actually totally fine and mentally well enough to do pretty much anything. It's a ploy to take away an individual's autonomy and torture them.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
We have the right to do a lot of things with our lives, and I don't see why ending it is such a bad thing. Why should I care about how much strangers "care" about people with mental illness when I'd bet they would want to take the same route if they had to deal with it themselves? A lot of the "mentally ill" are of completely sound mind it's just that their life is objectively shit but for some reason, we're called ill, like it's something we caught that will go away. Maybe for some people it does, but as you said, look at the people who are preyed upon: the people who have nobody in their life. Yeah, I'm sure their "illness" can be "cured". Just suffer longer, and don't forget to pay for a bunch of medications that will fix you.