Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
Every single time I meet someone I think I'm going to vibe with)/ ending up dating it never works out. A couple months ago I matched with this girl on tinder and we immediately hit it off. We ended up meeting the same day we matched on Tinder to smoke weed the park and we talked and smoked for like 5 hours straight. We had so much in common. We hung out for another 2 days straight and everything happened so quickly. We ended up fucking cuddling, everything. the 3rd day was when she cut me off. With no to context. We met up to smoke bc she wasn't feeling well that day because she was on her period so she was acting a little bit strange, but I thought nothing of it bc period. I have really bad anxiety and I kept asking her if she wanted me to leave bc she seemed like she wasn't feeling well. She said no, stay the first couple time but I asked her again and she said to go. I said no problems, hooe you feel better, we scheduled another day to hang out and I left. I texted her on snap the nexy day saying 'hey I hope you're feeling better". And she left me on opened. Completely ignored me. She then ghosted me on everything.

Something similar just happened today and I'm pissed off and heartbrokn. I'm matched with this super cute guy on tinder and we hit it off, we had a bunch of shit in common. Woke up today and he unfriended me on Snap. Messaged him on Grindr and he said "there isn't any chemistry,"? Like we've been texting for a day and we haven't even called or hung out yet, how can there be chemistry?

This is the second time a perfectly good person has cut me off with no context and I don't understand why. Both of these people are clearly interested in me so why did they cut me off?, Is it something I did or are they pieces of shit. I guess we'll never know but this has given me fuel to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine, harkovv, Sinai Silence and 2 others
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
asking, insisting, that they want you to leave will make them want you to go. it's taking the choice away from them and making it yourself.

Curlyfried

Curlyfried

May 19, 2020
asking, insisting, that they want you to leave will make them want you to go. it's taking the choice away from them and making it yourself.
I know I made that mistake with the first girl. The second boy or Grindr literally just decided to leave for no fucking reason, he told me I was cute and he was into me and everything and then left for no reason

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't know why they acted the way they did, but if there's something good in this, it's that they revealed themselves quickly rather than later.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
it's hard to read minds. confidence and acting like you can live without them, but still would like their company, are usually what people find attractive. I was bored and on a dating site and giving half answers got me more results.

at the same time just be yourself and someone will find they like it eventually. don't put all your eggs in one basket, there's more fish in the sea. there's a reason they're popular sayings.