• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Do not be prisoner of your life. Die a little, lol
Apr 15, 2019
I have not posted in the forum section recently. I post in the partner thread regularly though. A person offered me a finely crafted hunting knife. The kind that is for show just as much as it is for use. The handle is made out of a white material that looks like bone or marble with a gold top piece. The blade is very fine and looks like it would slice through flesh well.

My ideal way to (cbt) would be for a person to assist me by stabbing me multiple times; nonfatal wounds. Then leaving me to slowly bleed to death by myself in a cabin or somewhere secluded. I haven't been able to find a person to help me in this way nor an actual (cbt) partner.

I have always been open to (cbt) by myself it just wasn't preferred. I have been thinking a lot about slitting my throat. I searched online and did research on the best type of knife to use and they were usually very expensive. The knife I was given looks identical to knives I wanted to purchase but were too expensive for me to buy.

So, you can not imagine how in shock I was when this person offered one similar to them. My eyes widened and I couldn't speak for a few moments. It was like the Universe was helping me out. The Universe speaks. You can tell this knife is expensive with a very thin blade diameter- perfect for a quick (cbt).

I don't usually post but I had to share the WONDERFUL news! This guy could have sold this online and got a lot of money for it; it is a beautiful blade/knife. He even seemed confused about it. He didn't say he was but he did look like he was in a daze… almost like he was led to do it. I could have said no and refused it but why would I? Now I don't have to scrape up money to buy one just like it.

I saved money and made my (cbt) easier if I decide to go by myself. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well, first things first that sounds like an awesome beautiful knife. Otherwise, you seem excited about the idea about getting murdered, so to each their own. If you don't mind the pain then glad you get what you want.

Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Do not be prisoner of your life. Die a little, lol
Apr 15, 2019
Well, first things first that sounds like an awesome beautiful knife. Otherwise, you seem excited about the idea about getting murdered, so to each their own. If you don't mind the pain then glad you get what you want.

Euthanasia IS NOT MURDER!
It isn't my fault the United States isn't as progressive as Norther Europe. Euthanasia isn't murder. I wouldn't die from the (non-fatal wounds) but from not seeking help. How is that murder? Isn't suicide considered murder by professionals? The person who stabbed wouldn't have killed me in the situation I wrote about up top. Me not going to the hospital and CHOOSING TO BLEED to death would be the cause. What you wrote doesn't make sense. If you are not suicide good for you but please don't sensationalize and judge me for feeling this way. I thought this was a safe space to vent and talk about this stuff I guess not. Since me wanting to (cbt) is considered "murder" by some.
It is MY LIFE so My CHOICE. So, call it whatever you want. My life, to end it or continue living is my choice and right. Including how I want to die. Bleeding to death isn't murder. I can not stab myself multiple times. The person would just set in motion the situation. If I wanted to live, since I request (NON FATAL) stab wounds, I could call 911, be rushed to the hospital and treated and survive. The whole point is not to survive. I can slice my throat but not stab myself multiple times. So, NO ONE would be "murdering" me. I would be choosing to (CBT). Don't know if you ever heard of it before but there is literally a WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED to what you consider MURDER. Why are you on the site again?
It is offensive that you consider CBT murder when a whole thread is filled with people who are looking for people to help them, according to you, murder, other people. It isn't murder. Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse. I would be asking a person to help me. Just like all the people in the Partner Thread. It isn't murder when it is suicide. This person wouldn't be doing it at random. Whether it is getting stabbed, or the Nembutal, or setting fire ,or the car method or both people jumping ect it isn't murder. It is adults deciding what they feel is best for their life. It is out of FREE WILL not being forced on them. That would be murder if some random person attacked me on a street corner in an attempt to kill me. This is an self-orcatstraced euthansisa attempt that I can't even fulfill anyway. My post was about slitting my throat. Is that murder too? People read visit this site who are looking for reasons to shut it down and wrong scrutinize it. You posting about murder when that isn't what my post is about makes it worse for everyone. Suicide is not murder! It isn't happening against my will. There are numerous methods posted and people looking for partners to do them with. To label all of it murder and the partners murders is disgusting and backwards. I don't care if I get in trouble for speaking my truth. We deal with people judging how we feel all the time. ALL THE TIME. I am tired of it. It isn't murder. Murder is having to continue to live a life that feels like you are being slowly murdered. That is real murder.

Last edited:
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Of course here is the place you can vent and write about your suicidal thoughts without judgment from the members here. May be some agree and others will provide you another point of view.

However, outside there is a real life: Depending on the law in the country you live in, it might not be assessed as murder, but the government certainly does not consider this to be euthanasia. The person who does harm to you in the way you wish, which could result in death through failure to render medical assistance, is committing a crime that has legal consequences.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Euthanasia IS NOT MURDER!
It isn't my fault the United States isn't as progressive as Norther Europe. Euthanasia isn't murder. I wouldn't die from the (non-fatal wounds) but from not seeking help. How is that murder? Isn't suicide considered murder by professionals? The person who stabbed wouldn't have killed me in the situation I wrote about up top. Me not going to the hospital and CHOOSING TO BLEED to death would be the cause. What you wrote doesn't make sense. If you are not suicide good for you but please don't sensationalize and judge me for feeling this way. I thought this was a safe space to vent and talk about this stuff I guess not. Since me wanting to (cbt) is considered "murder" by some.

It is MY LIFE so My CHOICE. So, call it whatever you want. My life, to end it or continue living is my choice and right. Including how I want to die. Bleeding to death isn't murder. I can not stab myself multiple times. The person would just set in motion the situation. If I wanted to live, since I request (NON FATAL) stab wounds, I could call 911, be rushed to the hospital and treated and survive. The whole point is not to survive. I can slice my throat but not stab myself multiple times. So, NO ONE would be "murdering" me. I would be choosing to (CBT). Don't know if you ever heard of it before but there is literally a WHOLE THREAD DEDICATED to what you consider MURDER. Why are you on the site again?
It is offensive that you consider CBT murder when a whole thread is filled with people who are looking for people to help them, according to you, murder, other people. It isn't murder. Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse. I would be asking a person to help me. Just like all the people in the Partner Thread. It isn't murder when it is suicide. This person wouldn't be doing it at random. Whether it is getting stabbed, or the Nembutal, or setting fire ,or the car method or both people jumping ect it isn't murder. It is adults deciding what they feel is best for their life. It is out of FREE WILL not being forced on them. That would be murder if some random person attacked me on a street corner in an attempt to kill me. This is an self-orcatstraced euthansisa attempt that I can't even fulfill anyway. My post was about slitting my throat. Is that murder too? People read visit this site who are looking for reasons to shut it down and wrong scrutinize it. You posting about murder when that isn't what my post is about makes it worse for everyone. Suicide is not murder! It isn't happening against my will. There are numerous methods posted and people looking for partners to do them with. To label all of it murder and the partners murders is disgusting and backwards. I don't care if I get in trouble for speaking my truth. We deal with people judging how we feel all the time. ALL THE TIME. I am tired of it. It isn't murder. Murder is having to continue to live a life that feels like you are being slowly murdered. That is real murder.
I apologize that that triggered you. Unfortunately in the vast majority of places what you're describing is considered murder not euthanasia or suicide. Suicide is taking your own life by your own hand, and euthanasia is a legal term for assisted death in a medical setting. Somebody stabbing you even if the wounds are not fatal and you dying from bleeding out is still that person killing you technically. i'm not judging you for wanting to die, and I have no objections to what you do with your body and your life.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
"Look, detective, he wanted to die. I just cut him a little bit because he asked me to, it was his choice to bleed out and not seek help. My hands are clean...oh...oops."

OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
At this point this is not ctb anymore. This is art

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
:ohhhh:

This sounds extremely painful and the world will see this as some form of murder regardless of what you believe. Also, for anyone who'd agree to do this to you, you'd be lucky if all they did was stab you and leave. Please don't do this!

AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
I hope you can get the peace you hope for but know most people here have your best interests in mind albeit trying to give you advice that it would still be illegal

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I also think "to each their own" if you find a person who's willing to do it then go for it. Maybe that person kills themself directly afterwards so it wouldn't lead to repercussions.
Sometimes I also think about how easy it would be to get strangled to death.
To be able to forget about SI and just give all that responsibility to somebody else...but then again I could never trust somebody enough.