• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
propelling of scammers in the ppeh, his request for video evidence of sn ingestion etc etc. Just not a nice man, a slimy, mercenary dickhead whose only real use is to serve as a middleman to an international drugs trafficker.
The N supplier in the PPhandbook used to be legitimate then went rogue, you can't expect him to remove that contact from the pirate copy of the book floating around the internet. My only complaint with the Doctor is that he won't help you if you're under 50 years old, in any way. I'm pretty sure they won't even email with you if you're under 50. It's kind of insane.

Reactions: caninecomposer
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I'm pretty sure they won't even email with you if you're under 50. It's kind of insane.
My friend (under 50) contacted them asking to work for them and support the mission using his many impressive skills and talents, including ones they really need. He was told to use their ID process so they can verify who they're speaking with. He's been ghosted ever since they saw his age.