• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
This guy wanted to go out in chaos and absolutely achieved that while remarkably not killing anyone else.

It's an entertaining read. Essentially suicide by cop, which I'm not endorsing, but the guy who ended up shooting him didn't seem too bothered by it.

Anyways, it's substantially more difficult to get access to a tank now, directly as a result of this, so Suicide By Cop: TANK EDITION is off the table for the rest of us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Nelson_(criminal)

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can't believe he stole a tank and took it for a joyride. While the story is somewhat amusing, I'm glad no one else got injured or killed.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I've heard of that Incident from a song Megadeth did about the incident.
Very interesting, and the song is really good too
Sorry didnt realize you already posted the song

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I can't believe he stole a tank and took it for a joyride. While the story is somewhat amusing, I'm glad no one else got injured or killed.
If someone else had been injured or killed, I wouldn't find it funny at all, but watching him plow down traffic lights and crush vehicles flat makes me feel vicarious joy.

I hope his last day felt as epic as it looked.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Imagine coming out of your house to find that your car has been squished flat by a tank. I hope it was covered by their insurance.

Reactions: ghostspace
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Maybe he would drive faster if he used the cannon. At least he got the right angle.
I don't think the police knew it was unarmed, they must have been quaking driving directly behind that thing.

it had a max speed of 30mph, I think his main problem was being overzealous trying to wreck the pedestrian bridge and just steering in general.

Reactions: Cowtipper

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I don't think the police knew it was unarmed, they must have been quaking driving directly behind that thing.

it had a max speed of 30mph, I think his main problem was being overzealous trying to wreck the pedestrian bridge and just steering in general.
I was making a GTA reference. There you can accelerate the tank by repeatedly shooting behind it, achieving much higher velocity than without shooting, maybe on par with sport cars.

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I was making a GTA reference. There you can accelerate the tank by repeatedly shooting behind it, achieving much higher velocity than without shooting, maybe on par with sport cars.
hahaha damn I need to play that game sometime before I CTB. imagining that made me laugh out loud.

Reactions: Cowtipper