• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I used to belong a digital detox group that promotes mental wellness and a lifestyle of trying to spend less time online by promoting methods to achieve this. People in the digtal detox community talked about how Sanactioned Suicide must be shut down and even believed that the web creators be jailed for creating the site. People in the community regularly shared their own experiences of being victims of online bullying and Internet addiction and life problems too.

The same people in the community group who preached about how evil Sanctioned-Suicide is where the ones who judged me when I opened up about mental struggles, Internet addiction and sadness of always being unsuccessful with men while others are getting married. The hypocrisy is astounding.

One woman let's call her A - She said I need to "put myself out there". I already explained I have the natural confidence to talk to people but all my life guys ignored me and dont want to know me. She responded saying "use dating apps". I explained I don't feel comfortable using dating apps because me being a black woman growing up my whole life I have experienced never being seen as pretty while racial groups got desired even men of my own race harassed me and abused me while they were always nicer to the white women and girls. I read dating apps have a very low succes rate for black women I don't want to go through a competition I won't win. She is a white woman, she doesn't get how hard it is for black women to find love due to society and men attracted to eurocentric standards of beauty.

She proceeds to criticise me for my poor "attitude" and how its my fault I am single. She went on about her experiences of not being attractive and having a facial swelling deformity and how she met her husband on a dating app. Not everyone is lucky as she is

● Another woman let's call her B- she talked about her experiences of male rejection and how she "never let it get to her". She says she has husband now and how" I need to put myself out there". This same woman went on about London having free therapy and how I am not trying. I live in London and these free therapies and low cost options have restrictions. NOT ALL of London is the same every area is different. Some areas have more mental health care options than others.

I have had issues navatigating healthcare in this country I am not going through it again.

● Another user let's call him C- He said how I need to go gym, "put myself out there" and wear make up. I don't need gym I slim build already and I am very feminine in how I dress.

Everyone blamed me for the reason why I am single and how everything is my fault in life. Woman A said "there is a reason why you struggle to make friends". These arseholes think they are superior in virtual signalling about this site being evil and demanding its shut down.

Reactions: Angel_01 and migimortis