• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
I know we've all probably been guilted about living so the people you love don't have to suffer. But y'all, having lost so many people the past six years... I just don't believe in that anymore.

Yeah, people are sad and maybe even devastated for a month or so. After my wife passed away, I watched her slowly fall from everyone's minds and memories as time passed. The person that meant so much to me I can't live without didn't seem to take up much real estate in the lives of everyone else. People move on. Forget. The wider world keeps turning.

I've lost three other close family members since then, and the world keeps rotating. People still get road rage, grumble over messed up food orders, get pissed over some movie remake as if their lives depended on such things. It's all bullshit.

I don't want to live however long in pain every breath to avoid others being in pain for barely a moment in their lives.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I bet that eventually most people won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, they'll just be forgotten about like they never existed at all. It really is simply the reality, everyone has to die someday.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
In my experience, it's been the reverse so far - when someone online dies, nobody knows for sure, and only a few weeks later people start asking questions. Should I tell them?

As regards the pain - would you prefer people to hurt? Maybe you want them to remember more strongly? But that would make them suffer, and normies suffer much less, that's why they're not here. Still, even I get lost to the routine (without even having one). I thought I'd be crying for a week, but it only got me depressed after 2 weeks had passed... It's all weird and inconsistent. A french boy killed himself over an abandoned dog 3/4 century ago.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Almost as none of us are that important in grand scheme of things, individually. Even 'important' history figures get distorted down the road and we don't really think about people who invented things we use today.

We just throw our baggage onto next generation. Over, and over and over. Attachments are made then broken for nothing other than our brains being wired that way...

I am so lost in this existence too.

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
In my experience, it's been the reverse so far - when someone online dies, nobody knows for sure, and only a few weeks later people start asking questions. Should I tell them?

As regards the pain - would you prefer people to hurt? Maybe you want them to remember more strongly? But that would make them suffer, and normies suffer much less, that's why they're not here. Still, even I get lost to the routine (without even having one). I thought I'd be crying for a week, but it only got me depressed after 2 weeks had passed... It's all weird and inconsistent. A french boy killed himself over an abandoned dog 3/4 century ago.
I don't want them to weaponize their own future potential (and temporary) pain as more valid and supersede my own. People say things like 'live for so and so' and 'so and so will be unhappy if you died.' Maybe that's okay in the short term, but when it's been years and years with no end in sight? It gets to be selfish on their part.