• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I have a selfish mother and father who obviously were not interested in giving me a good up bringing . But that is another thread for another time

I have had the term " I love you in my own way " thrown at me a few times , particularly by my father . I have even had people say to me " I am sure your father loved you in his own way .... "

I don't buy that crap . You either love some one or you don't . Love is love , nothing else . Why do I have to get a compromise or a thing tagged on with the love the t makes it different " in his own way "

Why does it have to be his own way ? Can't he love me normally ? Am I not worthy of that ?

To me , living some one in a way that is alternate to normal love , that isn't love . Parental love is parental love . There is only one of those feelings

You either love some one or you don't

Last edited:
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I think it sounds more like "It's not that he doesn't like you, but he likes you like you would a, I don't know, a toy maybe?".

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
You either love some one or you don't

Yep. And most people have this weird self-deception that love is how THEY feel. If someone make them feel good or they want to believe they are a good person/parent/partner etc that means they "love". Love is how you treat people. Love is what you do. Being a total wanker, but telling yourself "But I love them inside" is bollocks.

Also....YES you are worthy of that. What someone does to you is NEVER indication of your worth. It's only an indication of their failures.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
People love and receive love in different ways. Some are simply not compatible.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Yep. And most people have this weird self-deception that love is how THEY feel. If someone make them feel good or they want to believe they are a good person/parent/partner etc that means they "love". Love is how you treat people. Love is what you do. Being a total wanker, but telling yourself "But I love them inside" is bollocks.

Also....YES you are worthy of that. What someone does to you is NEVER indication of your worth. It's only an indication of their failures.

Thanks for the little encouragement

The thing is I am not in a world where being worth it has any point

The human nastiness is going round and round in a nasty circle because humans can not sacrifice or give up certain feelings or temptations

Sod them

Reactions: oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for the little encouragement

The thing is I am not in a world where being worth it has any point

The human nastiness is going round and round in a nasty circle because humans can not sacrifice or give up certain feelings or temptations

Sod them

Yeah this is for sure way too common. It's not everyone, but its common. And if all you are surrounded by is the bad sort it's not any help that somewhere out there are decent people.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown