• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itsover404

itsover404

Mar 10, 2024
I'm gonna miss everyone. I'm sorry for becoming mentally ill. I'm sorry I can't remember anything anymore. I'm sorry I can't feel sad for what I've done to you by leaving you like this. I'm sorry that you all will stand around my casket wondering why this had to happen to me and why I did this. I'm sorry I don't have better answers. I'm sorry I can't be there to protect you like I always did. I'm sorry I can't love you the same way I did. I'm sorry I've put so much burden on you and cost you happiness with my chromic sadness and constant complaining about my hallucinations and inability to feel. I'm sorry that you loved me and in the end it went to someone who left you wondering. I love you all and I hope you heal from the things that are bothering you. I hope the you find love again. I hope you don't develop a serious mental illness that takes everything from you. If you're reading this, I love you. I'm sorry that what's happening to you is happening to you. It wont be long now.

Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
I wish you luck on whatever journey you're preparing yourself for.