• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
im nearly done writing my notes, I'm saying sorry to all I am leaving behind
i have so much to apologize for, I feel like Im causing so much harm by just existing it has to end
these apologies will be available for all to see, so everyone can know how much of a fuck up I am
they are written in a way that only the person who I am talking to will know I am talking to them
each is accompanied with an ambient track made by me
the final apology will be to the part of me that just wants to be held again
it will include my journal, a track of the sounds of nature as I make my may into the forest, and a final goodbye to everyone
I just want everyone on this site to know that I love you a lot
I don't care about any of your past actions are beliefs of mistakes or problems
I love all of you so much and I need all of you to know everything is going to be okay
I will be watching over all of you with nothing but care and compassion and I will embrace every one of you when it is your turn to join me in the comfy place
I don't know how much longer I'm going to be here for, I will continue commenting and supporting until the date of my death
I just want to make sure I tell all of you how much I appreciate you all
Think of me once in a while, take care

- Katelyn <3 -

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
The society is a reflection of oneself, so look around and see if the world isn't indeed fucked up. So, everybody is a fuck-up; you just had the self-awareness to recognise yourself as one. That makes you more intelligent than most; not sure it's a good thing in this world though unless you're using it for morally questionable purposes.

Your message is very kind and empathetic and you deserve some reprieve from this cruel world. Hope you have a peaceful journey to your comfy place; I'll find mine soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bannana