• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Yes i know this will work:

Place:Secluded forest area with strong trees and branches i need just one strong branch for anchor with a strong anchor knot and a slipknot in the other end.I will travel to this place...

Time:After sunset when i´m drunk enough in the dark.

Rope:14 mm static rope made for climbing no lubrication with soap maybe i use bandana for padding just fore more comfort before passing out i´m 225 ibs. so this pressure i´m sure to make me pass out quick.

45cm. portable plastic stool i will do a partial suspension just to get the noose in the right place before i drop fully off the stool.

This will happen next year so i have plenty off time for preparation.

Any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and the_path_of_sorrows
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Have you checked this out already? Has some useful information for tree hanging

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Have you checked this out already? Has some useful information for tree hanging
Yes very useful information!i have chosen the right place with the right kind of trees to do this very large strong trees that is easy to climb up to the setup will be tested before sunset before i start to drink i go slowly without stress to music before i drop.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
lacustra

lacustra

Jul 3, 2024
Sounds simple enough. What do you hope to do in the meantime?

D

Draconis

Jun 8, 2024
Sounds simple enough. What do you hope to do in the meantime?
My plan is to start early and discover the right tree for me after exploration of the area this place in solitude and calmness with its beauty will get me in the right state of mind before my last ritual with alcohol and favorite songs because it´s the right time to start just before sundown.I have a whole day and much time without stress...of course i will have a last big feast and take with me some good foods i dont care if i shit my pants.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lacustra