• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's hellish how people have to struggle so much to die on their own terms even know we are all just going to die anyway, it's evil how peaceful methods are purposely made so inaccessible with people having to die in risky and brutal ways.
The option of a peaceful, guaranteed exit from this existence should be there at all times and to want to deny that from people is unacceptable, nobody should ever have to do suicide method research in the first place, instead people should be able to easily die in peace exactly when they want to. Because after all existence is meaningless, futile, filled with endless potential for suffering and it isn't like any of us asked for this existence in the first place, it was so cruelly imposed.

The lack of a guaranteed and peaceful way to cease existing is extreme cruelty, it'd be incredibly compassionate and relieving to allow people the option to just die in peace, as after all it isn't like anyone can suffer from not-existing. It's really hellish how the option of such a thing isn't the most basic human right, suicide websites should never need to exist, instead the right to die in peace should be there at all times, all I wish for is peaceful death which is like never waking again.

Reactions: Introspector, nbdead, Immensevoid and 15 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
What we need is a chemist to do a live tutorial on how to synthesize Nembutal, and spread this knowledge far and wide across the internet.

The fact that one company can cease production of a vital drug, and nobody can do diddly squat about it - in such an apparently advanced society - is rather odd to me. Especially as the drug has been in use for almost 100 years…

Reactions: Venessolotic, Decided98, quinnnnnxo and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What we need is a chemist to do a live tutorial on how to synthesize Nembutal, and spread this knowledge far and wide across the internet.
The information how to do it is out there already, there's a thread here, too.

The synthesis isn't that easy and without special lab tools and experience it's quite difficult I'd say. Aside form that some of the ingredients might be also difficult to be acquired.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, quinnnnnxo, sleepingintherain and 2 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
The information how to do it is out there already, there's a thread here, too.

The synthesis isn't that easy and without special lab tools and experience it's quite difficult I'd say. Aside form that some of the ingredients might be also difficult to be acquired.

Dying is difficult… living is difficult… making N is difficult. 🤷‍♂️

I don't doubt what you're saying at all btw. I think I remember reading one of those threads too.

The question is, can it be done? Is it a possibility? Its not like we're talking about acquiring some incredibly rare substance here… it's been around for like 100 years, and used to be handed out to people like smarties in otc yellow jacket pills, before people started abusing it. It was a fairly common substance in many peoples medicine cabinet in previous generations.

Knowledge really is power in life, when you consider stuff like this. Authorities obviously love to keep the public powerless in many areas of life… but you can't keep information and knowledge locked away forever.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The question is, can it be done? Is it a possibility?
Yes it can be done when you have the ingredients and the knowledge how to"cook" it.

I think I'd try it if I had the means ...

Reactions: Venessolotic and Decided98