• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hahem

Feb 4, 2023
These days I started to question it all again, I don't know what to say. I have severe social issues, I don't have friends, family, love. I have no energy, everyday is a struggle to get out of bed, I don't want to do anything. There's no point in anything, I'm so behind everyone in terms of social life, I feel like it's over for me already. I try and try and try but always behind, never on the finish line, never on top; it's been like this my whole life, I feel there's something fundamentally wrong with me.
I look around and all doors are closed and for even the ones that are open, why bother going through them? Why bother carrying on, in hopes of someday, somehow, having a good life?
It's over for me. I fear only suicide will get me out of this one.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you find peace eventually.

H

Hahem

Feb 4, 2023
Do you get out the house at all.
Yes, I do, not often, but I do get out and have already gone to social situations in the past. Still, I don't have a stable circle of friends - people I can enjoy some time with

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Yes, I do, not often, but I do get out and have already gone to social situations in the past. Still, I don't have a stable circle of friends - people I can enjoy some time with
I don't either, but doesn't stop me getting out there.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are feeling like this. I do very well relate to the feeling of having no more purposes, no desire, no energy left in you like it's all sucked out of you, that figurative battery low signal blinking over you. I hope you find your peace in your decisions ❤️