Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Never thougth I'd encounter that particular fetish...

I never thought the rejects of the suicidal rejects would be killing it like this. But here we are!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Let's keep it going you fucks, how do we die next year? Let's hear your new death resolutions.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Sensei
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
On accident. I'll trip off a curb and get hit by a food truck or something.

my ctb date is not in 2020, unless something drastic happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Maybe we scared off @SinisterKid after he saw my exes body in the snow with his head chopped off, fingernails pulled out and the poison arrows. I have since removed the body and dragged it back to my place for "science experiments". ;)
Well, @SinisterKid didn't shovel and is ghosting us. Your ex hurt you. But I do like @SinisterKid. I hated your ex. But @SinisterKid made @Squiddy cry..

I guess you are right. @SinisterKid needs to worry! And remember. There is nothing worse than an angry Squidmeister!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei, Carina and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Well, @SinisterKid didn't shovel and is ghosting us. Your ex hurt you. But I do like @SinisterKid. I hated your ex. But @SinisterKid made @Squiddy cry..

I guess you are right. @SinisterKid needs to worry! And remember. There is nothing worse than an angry Squidmeister!
Squidwardcrying01

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Great!!! I need to loose some weight!!!
Count me in! Thanks to my effing untreated thyroid, the only way I can lose weight is if I completely starve myself and exercise until I can't move. I would welcome a wasting disease at this point.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I need to lose weight. I lost 40 lbs by doing these exercise DVD's called Insanity, but I gained it back

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I need to lose weight. I lost 40 lbs by doing these exercise DVD's called Insanity, but I gained it back
At this point, it's dark, but I feel like I'll only lose weight after cremation.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We will all diet after the holidays!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Okay so this is my thread now, maybe I'll decide who belongs. Like the last thread. Hahaha nope, we're all fucked and you all belong!

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I wish I could give all of you my ridiculous fast metabolism. I'm sick of being underweight. ;-; I just can't eat much these days.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Let's keep it going you fucks, how do we die next year? Let's hear your new death resolutions.

I'll go for something original: getting beaten to death with My Little Pony stuffed animals with a soft lavender fragrance. It's not a quick death, but it might be worth it.

Reactions: charlottewilts and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I wish I could give all of you my ridiculous fast metabolism. I'm sick of being underweight. ;-; I just can't eat much these days.
Yes. All the blood of your ex boyfriends (who we didn't kill) that you drink, causes a fast metabolism. I completely understand.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wow there's alot of rejects filling my thread lately!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'll go for something original: getting beaten to death with My Little Pony stuffed animals with a soft lavender fragrance. It's not a quick death, but it might be worth it.
Not the lavender!!!!!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Once, when I had my eating disorder ( Okay, well technically I still have it, but I just have to ignore it as best I can because there's no way I can lose weight at this point because of all the problems with my thyroid). . . Anyway, at one point I got the stomach flu and everything I ate came back up. I was so happy for that week! I went to the store and got everything that I had forbidden myself to eat and I spent the whole week eating and throwing up. It was heaven! I've never been able to make myself throw up unless I was sick. It always makes me feel like crap when I do it. I don't get the high that some people report getting when they throw up. :eh:
I gave up my hopes of leaving a beautiful corpse a long time ago. I'm going to end up getting cremated anyway, so I guess it won't matter what my corpse looked like at that point. :notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss