one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@Sensei and @Jean4

Did i miss the wedding and party afterwards??

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It's been a long day at work and I'm glad to be home, honey. How is my wife feeling today?
Trapped. I never go out anyway. It's being told I can't lol.
@Sensei and @Jean4

Did i miss the wedding and party afterwards??
Social distancing
Gotcha @Raven Moon .

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: one4all
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Suicide_vampire checking in

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
@Suicide_vampire checking in
Yeah I'm here.... Found out today my psych appt on Monday that I've been waiting for is cancelled, I kicked off and have been assured the shrink will call me on monday

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah I'm here.... Found out today my psych appt on Monday that I've been waiting for is cancelled, I kicked off and have been assured the shrink will call me on monday
Coronavirus. To be expected. And you know. I'm always here. You will be ok. :)

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
One of those days I should have sheltered in place. My gut is acting up too much to take a trip as far as to the dispensary. I figured that since it was acting up anyway, I couldn't make things worse by supporting local business and getting a take-out pizza (my gut objects, but my tastebuds like it). The pizzeria was closed, I fell down crossing the street, the avenue is being repaved so it smells of hot tar instead of fresh air. Also, the medical office where I consult my therapist called and said they are going to Facetime only, and I have no smartphone.

At least I have a pic to share: Forsythia!
Forsythia Small

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
One of those days I should have sheltered in place. My gut is acting up too much to take a trip as far as to the dispensary. I figured that since it was acting up anyway, I couldn't make things worse by supporting local business and getting a take-out pizza (my gut objects, but my tastebuds like it). The pizzeria was closed, I fell down crossing the street, the avenue is being repaved so it smells of hot tar instead of fresh air. Also, the medical office where I consult my therapist called and said they are going to Facetime only, and I have no smartphone.

At least I have a pic to share: Forsythia!
View attachment 29965
Love the pic! It seems as if you had a horrible day. I'm sorry.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Nah, not horrible, just disappointing/frustrating. Got to keep my perspective here.
Just remember. This is the new normal. Lots of frustrating things are going to happen. Don't let it stress you too much.
Are the streets empty? People following the rules?

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Just remember. This is the new normal. Lots of frustrating things are going to happen. Don't let it stress you too much.
Are the streets empty? People following the rules?
YES. To my surprise, the streets are empty. There are ALWAYS people on the boardwalk, even in the depth of winter, but hardly anyone today. (I will go there myself for exercise and fresh air as soon as my gut settles down, but it's certainly not crowded, easy to stay 6 feet away from anyone else.) Shops almost all closed, even restaurants that could do take-out are closed.

• Wow
Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
YES. To my surprise, the streets are empty. There are ALWAYS people on the boardwalk, even in the depth of winter, but hardly anyone today. (I will go there myself for exercise and fresh air as soon as my gut settles down, but it's certainly not crowded, easy to stay 6 feet away from anyone else.) Shops almost all closed, even restaurants that could do take-out are closed.
That must be so nice... and empty Boardwalk! Are you near Nathan's or the Aquarium?

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
That must be so nice... and empty Boardwalk! Are you near Nathan's or the Aquarium?
Yes to both! But I didn't check them today b/c of gut trouble. Nathan's used to be famous for closing ONLY on Yom Kippur, no other day of the year. When I feel well enough to walk around, I will have to go take a look at it.

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Is it just me or have the forums really quietened down of late?