Paging
@NonsenseTrash
@departing
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl
@Sensei
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Suicide_vampire
I'm sadly still here. I'm seriously considering ctb soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm sadly still here. I'm seriously considering ctb soon.
We are here for you!! Talk to us. :heart:
Oh @Sensei ... you don't tell your wife how your big day went? I may cook for you as punishment. :blarg:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Hey guys. One of the members of our university organization told us today that he has the virus. I'm seriously worried about my friends and other classmates.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys. One of the members of our university organization told us today that he has the virus. I'm seriously worried about my friends and other classmates.
If he is healthy, he will get the flu, feel like crap and will be fine. @Sensei had it and is back at work.

Reactions: BabyYoda
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
If he is healthy, he will get the flu, feel like crap and will be fine. @Sensei had it and is back at work.
Oh I see. Glad he is well. I think I got too worried because of the increasing deaths here lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh I see. Glad he is well. I think I got too worried because of the increasing deaths here lol
Deaths are elderly or people like me with lung issues. Basically, those who die develop pneumonia and die from that.

You know the elderly are prone to pneumonia.

My pulmonologist put it this way. Every winter we worry about me getting ANY flu because it can develop into pneumonia and get me. This is no different. It's just a stronger flu.

Healthy people will get better.

People may have it and not even know. They just think they have a cold. You don't need a fancy name lol.

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Yes, but there are very large individual variations. On a scale 1–10, where 1 is just coughing and 10 is dying, I'd guess, and this is just a wild guess, that I had a 6 or possibly a 7. It was quite distressing to have troubles breathing and I imagined that I might suffocate do death, almost panicking at one point. In short, it's best to be careful.

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda and Deleted member 1465
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Deaths are elderly or people like me with lung issues. Basically, those who die develop pneumonia and die from that.

You know the elderly are prone to pneumonia.

My pulmonologist put it this way. Every winter we worry about me getting ANY flu because it can develop into pneumonia and get me. This is no different. It's just a stronger flu.

Healthy people will get better.

People may have it and not even know. They just think they have a cold. You don't need a fancy name lol.

Shoot I forgot to mention that my country has 1 death for every 15 cases (my computation cause I don't want to put exact numbers to give clues to where I live) and is actually doing SHIT at handling this virus. I HATE THIS STUPID COUNTRY :angry::angry: I can't trust the health care system here and I have no faith in the government being able to handle it. After the quarantine and graduation I swear I will move to another country. Seriously, I don't wanna work for a place where people don't work effectively to increase the quality of our lives. Why can't we be like Japan or South Korea????????

Sorry just needed to rant there.

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Shoot I forgot to mention that my country has 1 death for every 15 cases (my computation cause I don't want to put exact numbers to give clues to where I live) and is actually doing SHIT at handling this virus. I HATE THIS STUPID COUNTRY :angry::angry: I can't trust the health care system here and I have no faith in the government being able to handle it. After the quarantine and graduation I swear I will move to another country. Seriously, I don't wanna work for a place where people don't work effectively to increase the quality of our lives. Why can't we be like Japan or South Korea????????

Sorry just needed to rant there.
Doesn't matter what country you are in. If you are not high risk, you will recover. No worries.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I so hate I have to go to work Monday.... I'm getting tired of being exposed to people who go to all the states that are shut down now because of the virus and then come to out office and practically rub things over us, and breathe and cough on us.
Especially since half our office is IN one of the shut down places as a 'branch' ugh.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Test?
Ok, so replying is going to be a pain for a while. Edit doesn't work.

Last edited:
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Test?
Hi Noses!

Phew, I'm so freaking happy that SS is back up and running! I was so saddened and disheartened when I tried to come on here earlier and I got that message about it being down because SS supposedly broke some German law and got an email from someone, demanding that they remove the site or else they would be punished somehow.

I just want to send a shout-out to Marquis and all other staff and mods who got this site back up and running, and for keeping this site alive and well.

I swear, I wouldn't know what to do with myself at all, without all of you guys. You literally are my family, noses and all! SS has saved my life numerous times. I think I would have CTB'd sooner without you guys keeping me around.

Even though I don't post much, you guys all keep me in line and functioning. I love you all!

I hope you all are doing all right.

Bye for now, from your fudge sickle nose friend!
Test?
Hi Noses!

Phew, I'm so freaking happy that SS is back up and running! I was so saddened and disheartened when I tried to come on here earlier and I got that message about it being down because SS supposedly broke some German law and got an email from someone, demanding that they remove the site or else they would be punished somehow.

I just want to send a shout-out to Marquis and all other staff and mods who got this site back up and running, and for keeping this site alive and well.

I swear, I wouldn't know what to do with myself at all, without all of you guys. You literally are my family, noses and all! SS has saved my life numerous times. I think I would have CTB'd sooner without you guys keeping me around.

Even though I don't post much, you guys all keep me in line and functioning. I love you all!

I hope you all are doing all right.

Bye for now, from your fudge sickle nose friend!

Reactions: PoisonedJuliet and Deleted member 1465
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
sigh
Having to deal with a particularly annoying coworker.
Bastard doesn't let me do my own job.
Kept going "compo, can you come here again?" every less-than-20-seconds.
This is not an exaggeration. I go there, help him with something, take a step or two to go away and come back to my own work, and then "hey, compo, just another small thing..."
Having trouble keeping myself not angry.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
sigh
This is not an exaggeration. I go there, help him with something, take a step or two to go away and come back to my own work, and then "hey, compo, just another small thing..."
Ask him if he'd like you to stick a broom up your arse and clean the floor whilst you are at it. Sarcasm will never solve the situation but it is satisfying. I used to get many colleagues like that. I had some ingenious ways of coping.

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
sigh
Tell him due to coronavirus your social distancing so can't go near him

Reactions: BabyYoda and Deleted member 1465
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Morning everyone and welcome back!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Green Destiny, faraway_beach, PoisonedJuliet and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Mixing alco with paracetamol+codeine. How are you doing today?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Jean4 For me as well... And the vision is very blurry due to the sun

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4