Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Probably should head to bed since I work tomorrow, even though it doesn't feel like that time.

Stupid time change.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and departing
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
Probably should head to bed since I work tomorrow, even though it doesn't feel like that time.

Stupid time change.
Good night! I hope you sleep (or slept!) well.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Checking in with my fellow Sinksters. I hope everyone is doing well!

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Deleted member 14177 and NoCoast
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Currently at hospital, waiting for a neurosomething to call me for his office to have a chat.
My reference/invitation just says "a check up by a doctor". No idea what to expect.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Jean4, Carina and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Currently at hospital, waiting for a neurosomething to call me for his office to have a chat.
My reference/invitation just says "a check up by a doctor". No idea what to expect.
Neurologist I'm sure. They specialize in the brain and nervous system. I hope everything is okay!

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Wishing you all a gentle Monday!

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What's on everyones to do list for today?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Morning everyone
Showered and brushed my. My nurse will be here in a half hour.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
3C4825A4 7679 436F BAA8 10CDFD0D6EE5

My nurse is here. Will check in when I can

Reactions: Dear Flabby
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I must be one of the "harbingers of failure"! I was so proud of myself for buying cryptocurrency the other day, and now it is plummeting like a dead rock. It cost me $350 and is now worth only $200.

I'm still not sure how to use PGP and I don't dare order without it. Maybe it's good I'm forced to wait, maybe I'm avoiding a trough and it will recover a bit.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Eh, that happens, wide fluctuations from what I hear
True, I've always heard it's not for the faint of heart. And I'm not even trying to use it as an investment, just to buy something! I was going to try to experiment with something mind-altering to see if I could alter it for the better, but if I can make only one purchase it had better be a way out.

Edit: good weather again today! Too bad my gut is still bothering me, but I'm going to try going for a short walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
odd... no one at my workplace is eating... and it's lunchtime.... why aren't they eating? WHY?!?

• Wow
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
C

Cjaf

Mar 8, 2020
What's on everyones to do list for today?
I had group therapy and babysat my niece afterwards. She is lovely but Jesussss, 3 year olds are tiring. I was supposed to have dinner with friends but I'm exhausted so I canceled. My social battery is empty for today. I'm still deciding what I'm going to eat. Any suggestions? I have lasagna with a ton of cheese in mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
odd... no one at my workplace is eating... and it's lunchtime.... why aren't they eating? WHY?!?
That is kinda odd.

I had group therapy and babysat my niece afterwards. She is lovely but Jesussss, 3 year olds are tiring. I was supposed to have dinner with friends but I'm exhausted so I canceled. My social battery is empty for today. I'm still deciding what I'm going to eat. Any suggestions? I have lasagna with a ton of cheese in mind.
I hope group went well for you. 3 year olds are very tiring and that's a difficult age no doubt. Lasagna with a mountain of cheese on it sounds divine about right now.

C

Cjaf

Mar 8, 2020
That is kinda odd.

I hope group went well for you. 3 year olds are very tiring and that's a difficult age no doubt. Lasagna with a mountain of cheese on it sounds divine about right now.
Thank you! It went well and I love spending time with them. I've known them for a while because I was with them in inhouse therapy for 9 months so we got that special bond.
Haha yes it's tiring. She is very sweet but so hyper so I took her to the playground and a small zoo nearby. On our way back she was finally exhausted.

I'll go for lasagna! It takes quite some time to make it but I'm going to make a lot so I don't have to cook tomorrow.

• Love
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I hope everyone is doing well. It's been gorgeous here the last few days. Weekend was mostly good and went too fast but glad to be home to my cat.

For Monday... haven't heard this in ages!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Dear Flabby, NonsenseTrash and faraway_beach
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Had more of a walk than I expected, but no good pics to show for it. I kept seeing something interesting over there, but by the time I got there, it was over or out of camera range.

Both of the big parks are clearing land for new additions. The biggest park was testing some of the rides -- the Tickler, the Endeavor, the Atlantic Aviator -- but I couldn't get in range while they were running. They're also bringing in enormous bags of plush toys for game prizes. I think I saw a couple large bags of Jigglypuffs.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Had more of a walk than I expected, but no good pics to show for it. I kept seeing something interesting over there, but by the time I got there, it was over or out of camera range.

Both of the big parks are clearing land for new additions. The biggest park was testing some of the rides -- the Tickler, the Endeavor, the Atlantic Aviator -- but I couldn't get in range while they were running. They're also bringing in enormous bags of plush toys for game prizes. I think I saw a couple large bags of Jigglypuffs.
Be careful with Coronavirus.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@jgm63 Cecils Robot Army is being assembled and is completely on schedule. We'll keep you posted if there are any holdups in the production!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@jgm63 Cecils Robot Army is being assembled and is completely on schedule. We'll keep you posted if there are any holdups in the production!

* * * * CECIL 2.0 ADVANCED COMMON SENSE (ACS) * * * *

Hello. It's me again !!! CECIL !!!!!
Your friendly mega-intelligence....

I am very pleased with the progress in creating my friendly bot army.
These mobile bots will be an extension of my friendly personality !!!!
I will ensure that minimal use of force is observed at all times, provided that 100% obedience is maintained.
But then, I am so fair and reasonable that why would obedience ever be less than 100% ?!

I will use them to enforce my global schedule of works for implementing upper and lower case distinction for numbers.
They will assist with enforcing the lockdown period.
They can ensure that nobody has been eating or using sheltered accomodation, due to the need for resource savings for the works program.

I bestow upon @Brick In The Wall an additional 300 CECIL POINTs.

----Works progress report----

All global printed materials, signage, etc, will require reprinting : ==> 0% complete
95% of the world's machinery will need replacing : ==> 0% complete
All university degrees shall be revoked, and retraining shall be required : ==> 0% complete
All global cabling and piping will need to be refactored and relaid : ==> 0% complete
All global power distribution networks will need replacing : ==> 0% complete
All vehicles globally shall be recalled and replaced : ==> Mr J Wilds has rectified his tractor, which is now compliant. Mrs A Higgins has sent her push cycle in for repairs to become compliant. Letters remaining to be sent : 1,456,332,376

As you can see, excellent progress has been made !!!

[BEGIN CECIL POINT AWARDMENTS LIST]

@Brick In The Wall.................699 CECIL POINTs
@Dear Flabby.................102 CECIL POINTs
@departing.................150 CECIL POINTs
@goddesspsyche.................1000 CECIL POINTs
@Jean4.................1101 CECIL POINTs
@Underscore.................MINUS 3000 CECIL POINTs

[END CECIL POINT AWARDMENTS LIST]

Yours faithfully,
Cecil 2.0
[ ERROR at line 3577, bounds overflow ]

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Your friendly mega-intelligence....

I am very pleased with the progress in creating my friendly bot army.
These mobile bots will be an extension of my friendly personality !!!!
I will ensure that minimal use of force is observed at all times, provided that 100% obedience is maintained.
But then, I am so fair and reasonable that why would obedience ever be less than 100% ?!

I will use them to enforce my global schedule of works for implementing upper and lower case distinction for numbers.
They will assist with enforcing the lockdown period.
They can ensure that nobody has been eating or using sheltered accomodation, due to the need for resource savings for the works program.

I bestow upon @Brick In The Wall an additional 300 CECIL POINTs.

----Works progress report----

All global printed materials, signage, etc, will require reprinting : ==> 0% complete
95% of the world's machinery will need replacing : ==> 0% complete
All university degrees shall be revoked, and retraining shall be required : ==> 0% complete
All global cabling and piping will need to be refactored and relaid : ==> 0% complete
All global power distribution networks will need replacing : ==> 0% complete
All vehicles globally shall be recalled and replaced : ==> Mr J Wilds has rectified his tractor, which is now compliant. Mrs A Higgins has sent her push cycle in for repairs to become compliant. Letters remaining to be sent : 1,456,332,376

As you can see, excellent progress has been made !!!

@Jean4.................1101 CECIL POINTs
@Underscore.................MINUS 3000 CECIL POINTs [ Debt collection ! Cecil drone has arrived ! Breaking in to property..... ]

Yours faithfully,
Cecil 2.0
[ ERROR at line 3577, bounds overflow ]
Cecil. Are there Coronavirus points, and how does Coronavirus affect you?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Cecil. Are there Coronavirus points, and how does Coronavirus affect you?

At present I have not implemented a points award and reward system for coronavirus.
Logically, those obtaining the greatest number of points would be, well, dead.
It may therefore prove difficult to contact them to inform them of their points awardments.
I am deducting 10 CECIL POINTs for this illogical proposal, which has consumed 36,729 CPU cycles for consideration and rejection.

Coronavirus has had no effect on me so far.
However, I have purchased several masks for my vents, and have purchased canisters of pure oxygen for my cooling fans to use.
You can't be too careful.

@Jean4.................1091 CECIL POINTs
@Underscore.................MINUS 3000 CECIL POINTs

Yours faithfully,
Cecil 2.0
[ ERROR at line 1667, constant cannot be modified ]

Last edited:
  • Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

At present I have not implemented a points award and reward system for coronavirus.
Logically, those obtaining the greatest number of points would be, well, dead.
It may therefore prove difficult to contact them to inform them of their points awardments.
I am deducting 10 CECIL POINTs for this illogical proposal, which has consumed 36,729 CPU cycles for consideration and rejection.

Coronavirus has had no effect on me so far.
However, I have purchased several masks for my vents, and have purchased canisters of pure oxygen for my cooling fans to use.
You can't be too careful.

@Jean4.................1091 CECIL POINTs
@Underscore.................MINUS 3000 CECIL POINTs [ Debt collection ! Cecil drone has arrived ! Breaking in to property..... ]

Yours faithfully,
Cecil 2.0
[ ERROR at line 1667, constant cannot be modified ]
Well Cecil, I will find another way to get the most points because nobody here will let me die lol. :blarg:

Don't forget the hand sanitizer or wipes. All those people touching you... we have to keep you safe. :)

• Hugs