Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I woke up stable this morning. Want to take bets until I start bouncing? Lol. It's a tease. Wake up feeling normal. It never lasts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I woke up stable this morning. Want to take bets until I start bouncing? Lol. It's a tease. Wake up feeling normal. It never lasts.
Read me a story aunt Jean. What is this thing you call normal? I've never heard of it.

Reactions: Dear Flabby
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've discovered my "neutral" is mania with slight impulsiveness non-stop in a fun like way, with just a sprinkling of depression like salt
-----------------------------------
basically I'm just ,like not overly anything

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm moving
Coffee done
Cat dishes washed
Meds taken
Real job work done (of course more needs to be done, but I got something done)

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well soon I"ll end up with an injection in my back hopefully.... unfortunately I hav eto be seen by the nurse practioner to see if I need it, then the dr maybe in another appointmtent.

This is just going to suck really, as sometimes it takes even longer to get into the dr as she's a pain management dr, like one that gives meds needing a license to pickup, and limited time prescription with paper scripts as common ones. but still. I never know if I'm going to need a driver, like a "have a driver just in case" or don't, and then find out I could've had something that day, but not because I didn't have a driver.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
11:42. My list for the day is done.
Rest of the day, real job work. The necessity real job work is done.

Still stable!!! A tad off. But nothing major.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Suicide_vampire
@BooGirl
@MysticPerception
@cosmicpixiedust
@NonsenseTrash
@BPD Barbie

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Worthless_nobody
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Missed you! Are you ok today?
Yeah I'm OK, just been kinda quiet, ears still ringing from Sunday night, so have invested in earplugs for next gig, guess I'm getting old, however Sunday was incredibly loud

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah I'm OK, just been kinda quiet, ears still ringing from Sunday night, so have invested in earplugs for next gig, guess I'm getting old, however Sunday was incredibly loud
Enjoy it now. Everything is being shut down for Coronavirus. They just locked down and called in the National Guard for an era in New York.

• Wow
Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Concert/Band like in a bar? Aren't they always loud?

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Yeah that's my worry here, that gigs start to be cancelled, had one tonight cancelled. Was going to see Faster Pussycat but they cancelled UK tour.
It was a gig in reasonable sized venue, yeah they are always loud but I've never had such a bad reaction.
I heard that the US only has 70,000 test kits for the entire country, is that true?

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah that's my worry here, that gigs start to be cancelled, had one tonight cancelled. Was going to see Faster Pussycat but they cancelled UK tour.
It was a gig in reasonable sized venue, yeah they are always loud but I've never had such a bad reaction.
I heard that the US only has 70,000 test kits for the entire country, is that true?
Less than that lol. It's starting to hit here hard... and I love Faster Pussycat.

Reactions: Suicide_vampire
Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Just heard someone on news saying non-essential heart surgery would be cancelled. My question surely all heart surgery is essential??!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
REally there's probably over 50K infected in the US, they just don't know, or don't care because they have to work and can't go to the dr

• Aww..
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Just heard someone on news saying non-essential heart surgery would be cancelled. My question surely all heart surgery is essential??!
Well some people just want their heart hugged for giggles apparently. I mean it gets so lonely working all the time!

Reactions: Dear Flabby and Suicide_vampire
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
REally there's probably over 50K infected in the US, they just don't know, or don't care because they have to work and can't go to the dr
Exactly, Obama doesn't care and neither does your wage slaving boss.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Paging
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Suicide_vampire
@BooGirl
@MysticPerception
@cosmicpixiedust
@NonsenseTrash
@BPD Barbie
I was having a good day, until I read The Evening and The Morning and The Night. Now I'm super depressed and wanna die. Ahh, normality

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
What's that?
It's a story about a group of people who have a genetic disease that makes you go crazy and mutilate yourself. I wouldn't've read it, but it was assigned for English class. Anything involving mutilation just gets me really down tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's a story about a group of people who have a genetic disease that makes you go crazy and mutilate yourself. I wouldn't've read it, but it was assigned for English class. Anything involving mutilation just gets me really down tbh
Think of mutilating Donald Trump.

Reactions: BooGirl