D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I should rephrase that to suicidal depression. Apparently the only reason she didn't kill herself before having children was because she saw what happened to other people who tried and failed. Then her children kept her alive even though she still didn't want to be. Though I don't think I can wait a month feeling like this because it sucks not feeling like doing anything at all. I can get over the drowsiness I'm used to that but even when I was tired all the time I still wanted to enjoy myself. This is just statis, I'm not even alive I'm just here.
They do take awhile to work unfortunately and there are side effects often in the beginning but it should get better over time. Worth talking to the doc and try something else if you are going down that route bit they are disagreeing with you.
HI !!! I'm Cecil, jgm63's auto reply bot.
jgm63 is offline at present, however, if I can be of any assistance instead, then let me know.
I am AI-based and have been trying to learn appropriate responses from my owner, jgm63.
If I can be of any assistance then just let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Cecil.
Brilliant, Cecil you will come in so handy!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Is it because of the situation? Because I don't think legally they can do that.
My store does a lot of stuff legally they shouldn't. They make millions year round so no one is going to stop them or say anything. Everyone loves the brand as well they think it's a magical workplace despite the fact that it got infinitely worse over the last 10 years. It's pointless to fight it I don't even want to go back but it's better than finding a new job that would pay less in the end. I need a game plan before I can move somewhere else but if they just cut me off that's fine too.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
They do take awhile to work unfortunately and there are side effects often in the beginning but it should get better over time. Worth talking to the doc and try something else if you are going down that route bit they are disagreeing with you.

Brilliant, Cecil you will come in so handy!
WHY THANK [ERROR AT LINE 261 OF CECIL.c : conflicting type reference applied to non-deterministic operator without a disambiguation modifier or syntax override] YOU !!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
My store does a lot of stuff legally they shouldn't. They make millions year round so no one is going to stop them or say anything. Everyone loves the brand as well they think it's a magical workplace despite the fact that it got infinitely worse over the last 10 years. It's pointless to fight it I don't even want to go back but it's better than finding a new job that would pay less in the end. I need a game plan before I can move somewhere else but if they just cut me off that's fine too.

That's not good. I'm glad you're okay with it either way but I still hope they don't let you go.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I just hope whatever happens, it's what you want to happen. How about that? :) You probably know what's the best option more or less.

• Love
Reactions: Polly, cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm on my way to work!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I just hope whatever happens, it's what you want to happen. How about that? :) You probably know what's the best option more or less.

I agree! That would be best. :heart:
I hope it goes smoothly!

Thank you! Doing another huge store tonight.
8AF8B3F9 A606 4A62 A7E4 F77E8DBA830B

The sky is looking quite pretty currently.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
HI !!! I'm Cecil, jgm63's auto reply bot.
jgm63 is offline at present, however, if I can be of any assistance instead, then let me know.
I am AI-based and have been trying to learn appropriate responses from my owner, jgm63.
If I can be of any assistance then just let me know.

Yours sincerely,
Cecil.
Pleased to meet you Cecil lol. Do you give hugs when needed?
I should rephrase that to suicidal depression. Apparently the only reason she didn't kill herself before having children was because she saw what happened to other people who tried and failed. Then her children kept her alive even though she still didn't want to be. Though I don't think I can wait a month feeling like this because it sucks not feeling like doing anything at all. I can get over the drowsiness I'm used to that but even when I was tired all the time I still wanted to enjoy myself. This is just statis, I'm not even alive I'm just here.
2 days until you see the doc. You got this, and we will be here for you. :heart:
Is it wrong that I think I like Cecil better than @jgm63? :blarg:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Check In
@Brick In The Wall
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Nemeshisu
@BlueWidow

@MysticPerception just because I wanted to say your name. :blarg:
How's it going today Jean?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
2C7D1CE1 5D2C 4EB5 86B7 5EB304E1DF94
Check In
@Brick In The Wall
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Nemeshisu
@BlueWidow

@MysticPerception just because I wanted to say your name. :blarg:
@Raven Moon checking in. How are you?
@poet check in please

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
I feel so weary and can't think straight any more.

• Hugs
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Running on empty basically. Been so sick and had to juggle so much in my personal life despite being empty. My head just feels full of fog and I can't concentrate on anything much at all. I can't even tell if I am sleeping. Time just seems to jump like I have been laying there thinking really hard but about absolutely nothing! I feel so lost these days. Most of everything is auto pilot to tick boxes while presenting as fine. I am really not fine. But can't discuss that with any one IRL. I don't even know what I am. Other than a husk I hate being. I am not even sure why I am still alive in all honesty, as this is no way to live.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fadinglife, ScienceIsScary, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Running on empty basically. Been so sick and had to juggle so much in my personal life despite being empty. My head just feels full of fog and I can't concentrate on anything much at all. I can't even tell if I am sleeping. Time just seems to jump like I have been laying there thinking really hard but about absolutely nothing! I feel so lost these days. Most of everything is auto pilot to tick boxes while presenting as fine. I am really not fine. But can't discuss that with any one IRL. I don't even know what I am. Other than a husk I hate being. I am not even sure why I am still alive in all honesty, as this is no way to live.
Ok. Let's start with one thing at a time.
I don't know where you are in the world, but did you eat?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've always liked this song

Life on autopilot. Yeah... definitely not a good feeling to be in, especially not for a long while. it really gets to you after a while. Things like that are one reason why I have over...3000 posts?!? ok then.

-----------------------------

20200216 180127

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and Misanthrope
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Ok. Let's start with one thing at a time.
I don't know where you are in the world, but did you eat?

I am in the U.K. I had Hummus, vegetables and crackers. I used to post here frequently @Carina. Took solace in being there for others when I could. These days I can barely string words together. Which is a shame as I valued talking with quite a few on here. This site may have a bad reputation but it has given me another year with my loved ones. Took the heat out of the intensity of the decision and made things more bearable. It is strange to be so alone IRL when surrounded by well meaning people. But that is what it feels like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fadinglife and ScienceIsScary
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am in the U.K. I had Hummus, vegetables and crackers. I used to post here frequently @Carina. Took solace in being there for others when I could. These days I can barely string words together. Which is a shame as I valued talking with quite a few on here. This site may have a bad reputation but it has given me another year with my loved ones. Took the heat out of the intensity of the decision and made things more bearable. It is strange to be so alone IRL when surrounded by well meaning people. But that is what it feels like.
OK. You ate. Step one.

Let's break everything down. It is 12:08 am there. Do you want to try to sleep and start fresh tomorrow?

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
OK. You ate. Step one.

Let's break everything down. It is 12:08 am there. Do you want to try to sleep and start fresh tomorrow?

I don't feel sleepy tired at all. It is a different kind of exhaustion, but I do have things that need doing tomorrow but not till 2pm. But I doubt sleep will be possible till about 4am.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I don't feel sleepy tired at all. It is a different kind of exhaustion, but I do have things that need doing tomorrow but not till 2pm. But I doubt sleep will be possible till about 4am.
You are talking to a insomniac. My suggestion. Rest. It's better than nothing and you have things to do tomorrow. :)

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
You are talking to a insomniac. My suggestion. Rest. It's better than nothing and you have things to do tomorrow. :)

There will be too much awareness of my body if I just lay there. All the discomfort that brings. In some ways I fear the part prior to sleeping because of that.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
There will be too much awareness of my body if I just lay there. All the discomfort that brings. In some ways I fear the part prior to sleeping because of that.
Have you tried meditation?

Reactions: one4all
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Yes, but pain is pretty disruptive of the attempt. Sometimes I can get it to work other times just wind up frustrated. Then end up more awake and far from sleeping because I am frustrated. How do you cope with your own insomnia?