Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Time for me to go to bed and have insomnia. I hope everyone else gets some sleep. See everyone tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Morphinekiss, Carina and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Time for me to go to bed and have insomnia. I hope everyone else gets some sleep. See everyone tomorrow.
Try to sleep well!

I'll be up for probably 4 hours lol

Reactions: Sensei
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It's not 4am yet, so not my bedtime

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Carina and realjunes
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I love suicide memes way too much.... they're kind of addicting. Apparently it's a 'good thing' to like them?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Sweet dreams. I think I'll head to bed too

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Apparently I've been up over 4 hours since when I said I'd probably be up for 4 hours more.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Javascript is very easy yes. I use C++ and C# almost on the daily. Depends on whether I'm working on my Unreal or Unity project that day.

Reactions: Squiddy and Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Javascript is very easy yes. I use C++ and C# almost on the daily. Depends on whether I'm working on my Unreal or Unity project that day.

I normally use C#, just because the programs I do are for corporations--things that run as services on servers.

Reactions: Squiddy and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
PTSD nightmares. Thank you Trump. Going back to bed.

If I actually do get back to sleep, I may be late here tomorrow. I want and need sleep!!!!

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
PTSD nightmares. Thank you Trump. Going back to bed.

If I actually do get back to sleep, I may be late here tomorrow. I want and need sleep!!!!

I hope you can have good non-nightmare dreams this time

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I normally use C#, just because the programs I do are for corporations--things that run as services on servers.

I prefer C# as it's much more forgiving then C++. The downside to C# is it's less secure and slightly less detailed in what you can do with it. C++ is a nightmare to debug though if you're working with a team and everyone isn't on the same page. So both have their pros and cons, it really just depends on the application and or programs you're using.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I prefer C# as it's much more forgiving then C++. The downside to C# is it's less secure and slightly less detailed in what you can do with it. C++ is a nightmare to debug though if you're working with a team and everyone isn't on the same page. So both have their pros and cons, it really just depends on the application and or programs you're using.

Yeah, and c# can be 'decompiled' I actually had to do that because we lost the source to a critical application! Granted had to basically rewrite it because it was funky-named with some things so it was horrible--but at least allowed me to recreate it.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Trolls are out @Carina. Found another. Now I will try to go back to bed.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Trolls are out @Carina. Found another. Now I will try to go back to bed.

I wonder if it's because of the number of people posting goodbye threads that makes them come out?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
No. Trump did this. 9/11 Flashbacks. I can't sleep. Ugh

I meant the trolls.

:)

But yeah, I totally have to avoid all news, I can't imagine how hard it is on you with the PTSD!... I avoid it for my own... sanity is probably the wrong word, but something along those lines.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I meant the trolls.

I did politely pounce on them. ;)
I meant the trolls.

But yeah, I totally have to avoid all news, I can't imagine how hard it is on you with the PTSD!... I avoid it for my own... sanity is probably the wrong word, but something along those lines.
I am on the Emergency Response Team for NY and got a call updating contact info and what not. My city is getting prepared.
4D38CB82 8781 4FF7 815D FA7218B81DE6

Last edited:
  • Hugs
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Good morning,
Feeling much better today so my list for today is shower, brush my teeth, fold the laundry and put it away

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Good morning,
Feeling much better today so my list for today is shower, brush my teeth, fold the laundry and put it away

Good morning, I think you've planned further then I have for today heh. I'll probably just work on some 3D animation or something.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That sounds fun, is it something you enjoy?

Very much so yes. I've always been a techie since I was a kid. Now the software has finally caught up for solo or small teams to make indie games again. It started with small teams, moved to massive studios, now it's possible again for small teams. Things have kinda come full circle.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Very much so yes. I've always been a techie since I was a kid. Now the software has finally caught up for solo or small teams to make indie games again. It started with small teams, moved to massive studios, now it's possible again for small teams. Things have kinda come full circle.
It all sounds really interesting, but difficult haha. You must have alot of talent to do something like that :happy:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It all sounds really interesting, but difficult haha. You must have alot of talent to do something like that :happy:

It can be difficult and time consuming yes. But also very rewarding. If you're interested in it you should check into it sometime. You can focus on specific aspects of it as well. Most of the professional software is free to use and license nowadays.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
It can be difficult and time consuming yes. But also very rewarding. If you're interested in it you should check into it sometime. You can focus on specific aspects of it as well. Most of the professional software is free to use and license nowadays.
I might have a look, but I don't know if I have the brain for it haha

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I wish I could post it. It's under an NDA right now. Maybe if and or when I get the game finished I'll post it here. Maybe put a little SS easter egg in the game too.