Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am going to shower. Friggen lazy day. I want to do nothing.

The only way I can shower is if I jump out of bed without thinking and jump into the shower. Double action brushing teeth in the shower.

Here I go!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I am going to shower. Friggen lazy day. I want to do nothing.

The only way I can shower is if I jump out of bed without thinking and jump into the shower. Double action brushing teeth in the shower.

Here I go!
All I'll probably do is try to sleep off this headache

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume and Jean4
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I can only stand listening to depressing music theese days. And when you hear back how shit you feel in a song, it's different than just thoughts... it hits different, gives you a new understanding of how truly fucked you are.

And not only that... as a producer I want to learn on how to make really painfull almost torture-ish type music. I'm not a bad person, I just want to express how I feel... and that's the worst part of it all.

Music gave me a new view of how black my soul is, but at the same time it's all I have left.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, Nemeshisu and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Every so often I have this thought that if there was punishment after death involving reliving a part of your life--I know exactly what it would be. Probably because it haunts me even now. Fortunately, I almost never think of it. I don't even know what makes me think of it, I'd seriously avoid it whatever it was.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I can only stand listening to depressing music theese days. And when you hear back how shit you feel in a song, it's different than just thoughts... it hits different, gives you a new understanding of how truly fucked you are.

And not only that... as a producer I want to learn on how to make really painfull almost torture-ish type music. I'm not a bad person, I just want to express how I feel... and that's the worst part of it all.

Music gave me a new view of how black my soul is, but at the same time it's all I have left.
Nothing wrong with that. I am in the music business if you would like me to listen to anything. If you have a bandcamp or SoundCloud.
Showered, teeth brushed and washed the cat dishes. Back in bed.
43CBFC9A C885 467E B91F 6F7CDB7C1567

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Great... so now sinus infection is 'gone' but now I just have the same symptoms as before with allergies.... I am so done with not being able to breathe out of my nose.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Great... so now sinus infection is 'gone' but now I just have the same symptoms as before with allergies.... I am so done with not being able to breathe out of my nose.
I'm addicted to Afrin.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have that too.

I'm actually seriously wondering if it's not just stress, and my 'allergies' are just stress.
Could be a combination of things. Add weather to the list too.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Could be a combination of things. Add weather to the list too.
Yeah the weather does suck. And coworkers, not one of them isn't blowing nose/etc anywhere in the building.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah the weather does suck. And coworkers, not one of them isn't blowing nose/etc anywhere in the building.
I think you just answered your question. Get your flu shot!!!
Day 2. Has anyone seen @Raven Moon ?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's longer than I thought.
I think she popped on, but didn't post one day after that.
@Soulless_Angel @Nemeshisu how are you doing today?
@jgm63 how are you doing today?

Last edited:
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I am good. I just took warm shower and ate pancakes. Right now I am watching some documentaries about aliens and Fermi Paradox.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am good. I just took warm shower and ate pancakes. Right now I am watching some documentaries about aliens and Fermi Paradox.
Pancakes??? No pictures?? What kind of pancakes? Extra butter?

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Pancakes??? No pictures?? What kind of pancakes? Extra butter?
Well, sorry I ate them already so I can't take any pictures. I made classic European thin pancakes (I am not sure what they are called) with quark and raspberry syrup.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, sorry I ate them already so I can't take any pictures. I made classic European thin pancakes (I am not sure what they are called) with quark and raspberry syrup.
Next time pictures for us Americans! I heard of Quark. Impossible to get in my area.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Next time pictures for us Americans! I heard of Quark. Impossible to get in my area.
Really!? It is pretty easy to get it here in Europe or atleast in slavic countries.