Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Man learning code is hard. Been at it for 8 hours now. A few breaks in between. I think I'm done for now

Reactions: Carina
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Also I will now forever imagine @Sensei looking like Cumberbatch Sherlock.

Hate to disappoint you. We have somewhat similar hair colour, height, and physique, but apart from that we don't really look alike at all. Well, I also have a haircut somewhat similar to what he sports in Doctor Strange and the kind of beard he sports as well, although pointier. But we still don't look alike.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Man learning code is hard. Been at it for 8 hours now. A few breaks in between. I think I'm done for now
Squidmeister I am so proud of you. You got further than I could ever have. I have faith. You will figure it out.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Squiddy and realjunes
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Hate to disappoint you. We have somewhat similar hair colour, height, and physique, but apart from that we don't really look alike at all. Well, I also have a haircut somewhat similar to what he sports in Doctor Strange and the kind of beard he sports as well, although pointier. But we still don't look alike.
Well i guess I don't have to fight Jean then. Which is good because I always lose :pfff:

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well i guess I don't have to fight Jean then. Which is good because I always lose :pfff:
I would have fought you. And your are correct. @Sensei is mine. ;)

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Impressive you can even do that for 8 hours in one day!

(programmers don't always work that long non-stop lol)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I beg to differ. However, we can only have one Queen. Would you settle for the title of Duchess?
Does that mean this is a bee colony where only one queen exists (normally)?

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Good choice. When you've mastered it, you can move on to C++. I wish I could help you, but I really suck at programming.
Yeah that will probably be my next language

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Does that mean this is a bee colony where only one queen exists (normally)?

That would mean that we have a hive mind, but I think we all are too individualistic for that.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
C++, C#

Depends on what you're programming for, although .NET is cross platform to an extent now too.
One day, I want to make a video game for the Nintendo Switch and maybe make an app (idk what yet)
@Squiddy @Squiddy @Squiddy !!!! I have my Pom Poms out!!
:D

Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, there are other titles such as Empress, but I'm not sure how the Queen will react to that.
She wanted Dutchess. She also needs a sash

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
One day, I want to make a video game for the Nintendo Switch and maybe make an app (idk what yet)

:D

Well, if you have a nack for programming and can master a C language, you'll probably have plenty of career opportunities and you won't need a diploma.

Reactions: Squiddy