Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Trump is certainly enough to give someone a heart attack, but CTB by Trump would be anything but peaceful, and I recommend avoiding him / it. Hope meds have kicked in for you, and the doctor is understanding, that is real PTSD flashback trauma, especially for you.
You know me too well (that's scary.) I think it got bad when I got a phone call to check on all my information because I am on the Emergency Response Team for New York. Put in a STAT call to my pulmonologist who increased my marijuana. No worries. I'm not going anywhere. But I may tell Stan. ;). Thanks for caring.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
You know me too well (that's scary.) I think it got bad when I got a phone call to check on all my information because I am on the Emergency Response Team for New York. Put in a STAT call to my pulmonologist who increased my marijuana. No worries. I'm not going anywhere. But I may tell Stan. ;). Thanks for caring.
OMG. I am sure you have more integrity than I, but I would "screen" for that call and happen to not be home! Or blame a cat for knocking the phone off the hook. Liked the feline pics, by the way, doing what cats do....lounging on the bed all day!

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Sensei reporting in, Jean4. Almost half past two in the morning over here.

Sleep

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
They answered and the lovely lady I like speaking to isn't available until Friday :meh:

• Aww..
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OMG. I am sure you have more integrity than I, but I would "screen" for that call and happen to not be home! Or blame a cat for knocking the phone off the hook. Liked the feline pics, by the way, doing what cats do....lounging on the bed all day!
I am so glad you are back. :heart: Do you have any snacks?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You know the deal, your highness.
Well, that only means one thing. You can't leave either. You see, as your Queen, I am giving you a very important job. Making sure I don't leave. ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Sensei
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I am so glad you are back. :heart: Do you have any snacks?

No, my quarters had to go to the vending machine for a cupcake, or wash a T-shirt. Since I can eat tomorrow, the cupcake lost today, but I couldn't go another day in this same t-shirt. Did you know after about the 8th day of wearing the same clothes, they require cleaning?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Well, that only means one thing. You can't leave either. You see, as your Queen, I am giving you a very important job. Making sure I don't leave. ;)

As you wish, milady. You may regret your decision when you grow tired of my presence, though. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
No, my quarters had to go to the vending machine for a cupcake, or wash a T-shirt. Since I can eat tomorrow, the cupcake lost today, but I couldn't go another day in this same t-shirt. Did you know after about the 8th day of wearing the same clothes, they require cleaning?
No I didn't. I wore Stan's nightgown for 24 days straight before washing it. And I wore it 24/7 with no shower.

Top that ;)
As you wish, milady. You may regret your decision when you grow tired of my presence, though. ;)
You got a deal!

Reactions: Sensei
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
No I didn't. I wore Stan's nightgown for 24 days straight before washing it. And I wore it 24/7 with no shower.

Top that ;)
Well, I cannot. We have a winner in the most long worn garment category. I bow to the Queen.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Did you know after about the 8th day of wearing the same clothes, they require cleaning?

My rule of thumb is that when it's no longer possible to fold your clothes or even bend them, it's time to load the washing machine.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and realjunes
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, I cannot. We have a winner in the most long worn garment category. I bow to the Queen.
Damn! I wanted this to last. How about this. I made a pot of chicken soup. Are it 3 meals a day for 4 days. Can you top that?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My rule of thumb is that when it's no longer possible to fold your clothes or even bend them, it's time to load the washing machine.

I can go 2 weeks for clothes (well night clothes), but things like towels? I hate having them past 1 use

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I can go 2 weeks for clothes (well night clothes), but things like towels? I hate having them past 1 use
Towels I reuse until the smell.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Also I will now forever imagine @Sensei looking like Cumberbatch Sherlock.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, @Carina. Toughen up, what is wrong with a used towel?

I like a few times a week, I really shed skin. it's disgusting (other times, nothing noticable).

Reactions: Morphinekiss and realjunes