BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I think I'm going to try to turn in early tonight. Maybe I can get some extra sleep and wake up with a clear head tomorrow.

I probably won't be coming on tomorrow until the afternoon so, I'll see everybody then.

Goodnight & I hope everyone sleeps well. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Root, NonsenseTrash, Carina and 1 other person
SaraaaEzaaaat

SaraaaEzaaaat

A closed world , open wounds, only because of you.
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah , Iam open one of my eyes , I can't sleep Iam tiered , really I can't sleep or awake , this zone is very bad

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Root, Backwood_tilt, BooGirl and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Good night people!

And very nice to meet you, @SaraaaEzaaaat. sorry that it's under these circumstances.

• Love
Reactions: Root and SaraaaEzaaaat
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Morning here. Worked out this morning - exhausted myself in 10 minutes, but it feels good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Root
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Paging
@Raven Moon
@Sensei
@Nemeshisu

I think @Root may be discharged from the hospital tomorrow!
The meeting with the doctor is in 23 minutes so we'll see. I hope I'll get out and I asked a nurse and he also said that he thinks I can be discharged today but the doctor decides.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, Deleted member 1465 and Jean4
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I hate this brain so much.
Yesterday I agreed with management that it's ok to be late today because I have some papers to pick up.
Important papers.
Despite that, my brain saw that it's 8am, engaged anxiety, which converted into small panic, which converted into stress, which converted into complex partial seizures.
There was nothing to panic about, everything was settled yesterday. We all agreed that today I'll be late, everything was ok job-wise, and yet this fucking brain sees 8am and freaks out.
Then again I also didn't have any seizures for four days, so I guess the time has come. I now hope it doesn't lose its shit again when it's time to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: SaraaaEzaaaat and Root
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@Root how did it go?

@Compodulator sorry to hear that. I'm in the similar boat with anxiety sans seizures. All is good and calm on the job, but it's like I'm wired to have anxiety spikes at work time.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sleep!!! Back to bed

• Hugs
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
@Root how did it go?

@Compodulator sorry to hear that. I'm in the similar boat with anxiety sans seizures. All is good and calm on the job, but it's like I'm wired to have anxiety spikes at work time.
I just got out from the hospital!!!

Reactions: Carina, Deleted member 1465, NonsenseTrash and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
They're going to give me transcranial magnetic stimulation.
I feel I missed a lot here. That sounds scary... O.O
What's your story?

Edit: Jesus! "Transcranial magnetic stimulation" sounds like some crazyass Star Trek style thing. Google just explained they're putting a magnetic hat on you.
Ok, so there are some really bad things that may come out of it, but still. "Fancy magnet hat tickles your brain" sounds a lot less menacing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
I feel I missed a lot here. That sounds scary... O.O
What's your story?

Edit: Jesus! "Transcranial magnetic stimulation" sounds like some crazyass Star Trek style thing. Google just explained they're putting a magnetic hat on you.
Ok, so there are some really bad things that may come out of it, but still. "Fancy magnet hat tickles your brain" sounds a lot less menacing.
Yeah I have depression as many other people here. The situation is better than a few weeks ago then I was gonna kill myself as soon as I get outside alone from the hospital but they started a new medication for me that has helped a bit. Now I'm gonna wait for the tms if that would help. Yeah tns sounds weird but I hope it helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Omg if I bounce off the walls anymore peoplewill think I'm drunk. This is so weird I just woke up and it's probably just related to shaking

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah I have depression as many other people here. The situation is better than a few weeks ago then I was gonna kill myself as soon as I get outside alone from the hospital but they started a new medication for me that has helped a bit. Now I'm gonna wait for the tms if that would help. Yeah tns sounds weird but I hope it helps.
I am so happy!!!! We are going to have a welcome home @Root party!!! I'm going back to sleep.. well, trying lol. Party plans later!! @L0ne1ygh0st is in charge of the cake!!!

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Root
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
I am so happy!!!! We are going to have a welcome home @Root party!!! I'm going back to sleep.. well, trying lol. Party plans later!! @L0ne1ygh0st is in charge of the cake!!!
I hope you can sleep good night :heart:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Testing something. Doubt will work. Been sneezing and blowing noise non-stop already.... Took Imitrex. If it helps nose I will scream. Even though I doubt it will considering. But if it does it wouldbe an interesting proof of migraine link with proof
Well then.....I can breathe through both nostrils limited nose drainage and no burning our sneezing......

Because of an Imitrex?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Root and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
8:30. I need to get work done today.
Took meds
Put up coffee
Can't get in the vinegar yet
Eat breakfast (I think eggs)
Shower and brush teeth
Cat dishes and box
Real job work

I am going to try to eat real food today... I've been doing way too much junk food. Also want to try to drink all the water I am supposed to drink.

Have to get out of this depression

And we have a party to plan for @Root

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SaraaaEzaaaat, Ame, porfin1234 and 2 others
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Another day at work. I hope no more drama but doubt it. Really thinking this weekend might be it for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Root and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Another day at work. I hope no more drama but doubt it. Really thinking this weekend might be it for me.
Let's get through today. I am scheduling, eating, doing what I am supposed to, and will see if I can get work done. Let's see if we can make it a productive day. Just think about this one day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Root and NonsenseTrash
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Let's get through today. I am scheduling, eating, doing what I am supposed to, and will see if I can get work done. Let's see if we can make it a productive day. Just think about this one day.

The only thing getting me through is thinking of someone.
But still doesn't change reality.
I hope you have a good day

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The only thing getting me through is thinking of someone.
But still doesn't change reality.
I hope you have a good day
Nope. Reality sucks. I am still trying to be a functioning person.
Going to shower.

• Love
Reactions: porfin1234
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
At work... 2 hours for meeting for printer guy to replace printer... that office manager wants to be all handsy with because she wants replaced by payroll on thursday, which most likely can't happen but the old printer works, it's just funky (seriously she could call the maintenance place to service it if she was so freaking concerned), but the new printer could take days to get here, and then might need configured as it'd be a custom orrder, and then the program that prints to it has to be manually configured for like 8 people, with up to 12 different sub-sections configured, and I don't even know what these are as I've never done it, so I'd have to contact another third party if it didn't work.... so yeah... thinking it will be done and working by Thursday at noon 100% is effing stupid and impossible. Next thursday, sure, this thursday, only if in stock, and everything works as-is with no config change needed.

NonsenseTrash

NonsenseTrash

Student
Jan 19, 2020
I just wanna say that this really helps to just see you guys being strong. When I'm feeling weak, your perseverence helps to remind me to keep trucking on and living moment by moment.

Made it to the library. Trying to get some studying done and work in, before class.

• Love
Reactions: Ame, Deleted member 1465, Jean4 and 2 others