B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
good news! i have some minor remaining professional obligations, and one of those (a phone meeting) has been delayed to after my CTB date :pfff: :pfff:

one less thing to worry about lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm a pro lifer now guys! I don't want @porfin1234 to die. ;-;

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
my hands are shaking so badly that I couldn't eat my tomato soup with a spoon.... had to put it in a coffee mug..... mom thought it was funny... which... ok maybe in a sense considering I asked for it, but still... it's really annoying when you've basically lost the ability to easily eat with utensils

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
See look @porfin1234, no one cares. I'll say it again IM PRO LIFE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT @porfin1234 TO DIE!!!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
that seems to have come out of the blue

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
@SaraaaEzaaaat welcome to the forum! sorry you're here.

• Love
Reactions: SaraaaEzaaaat and Backwood_tilt
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I'm a pro lifer now guys! I don't want @porfin1234 to die. ;-;

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but not wanting someone to die doesn't make you a prolifer. Advocating and trying to prevent them from CTB would make you a prolifer.

I sure as hell don't want any of the folks i've come to know here to die. But i also understand that everybody has their own reasons, and i respect that enough to not to try and stop them.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
SaraaaEzaaaat

SaraaaEzaaaat

A closed world , open wounds, only because of you.
Feb 10, 2020
@SaraaaEzaaaat welcome to the forum! sorry you're here.
Oh , one in this live can see me , I am sorry to you too my dear! :"'

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but not wanting someone to die doesn't make you a prolifer. Advocating and trying to prevent them from CTB would make you a prolifer.

I sure as hell don't want any of the folks i've come to know here to die. But i also understand that everybody has their own reasons, and i respect that enough to not to try and stop them.
Thanks brother. You get it.

Have a good night everyone!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh yea, I threatened to throw @porfin1234 SN away.
Just a fun fact.

departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
Stressful, no, I'd end up with voicemail, even have to specifically request his nurse to relay the message. It's not like you get 'him' It's just one of those things of now I"m more 'depressed' like overall, which is probably a bit more obvious. Maybe not, not entirely sure. But I at least feel like whatever I write has more of a consistent flow without it seeming like I"m chasing a rabbit through a field of rabbits and changing the rabbit as I see a different color rabbit.

But, considering I was really close to psych ward last time, and well I am paranoid.... well you get the idea lol.
Can you write brief notes that you'll mention during your voicemail? It might make the call easier.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Backwood_tilt
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Can you write brief notes that you'll mention during your voicemail? It might make the call easier.
I like to live dangerously... and wing it... like "hey, apparently I was supposed to call? I did blood work, assuming he'll get it, I'm fine, not suicidal, things must be working" *bite lip* ""thanks, bye" ROFL

and then try not to die of laughter.

Reactions: departing
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I like to live dangerously... and wing it... like "hey, apparently I was supposed to call? I did blood work, assuming he'll get it, I'm fine, not suicidal, things must be working" *bite lip* ""thanks, bye" ROFL

and then try not to die of laughter.
lol. That works, too!

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yea I'm a terrible person I know. I repent for my sins!
See that's why I have 3 bottles of SN... that way someone could throw away 1, and I"m still good rofl. that said nobody better be touching it.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
See that's why I have 3 bottles of SN... that way someone could throw away 1, and I"m still good rofl. that said nobody better be touching it.....
I took all 3 already. Check your toilet!

SaraaaEzaaaat

SaraaaEzaaaat

A closed world , open wounds, only because of you.
Feb 10, 2020
Oh, I thought you were talking about something spiritual or something like that haha

I'm sorry to hear that. I feel like people don't care about me so much sometimes too.
I don't care about myselfe all the time :"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BooGirl and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
lol. That works, too!
truthfully would only mention the "not suicidal" as it's obvious state in me changed, and they'd probably wonder.... otherwise I wouldn't mention it.

Reactions: departing
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
carina you make me laugh so fking hard sometimes

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, SaraaaEzaaaat and Carina