• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wielkiwrobel

wielkiwrobel

Jul 1, 2021
According to the court's findings, during the medical visit, the defendant recommended four patients of the Gynecology and Obstetrics Ward of the Hospital of the Healthcare Complex in S. bitter salt as a laxative. The administration of this medication - in accordance with the division of labor adopted in this department - was performed by the midwife Kunegunda B. After the visit, the midwife went to the delivery room, in which there was a lockable pharmacy cabinet with medicines, which was always in the possession of the emergency room. midwife. Bitter salt was usually stored in this medicine cabinet. On December 28, 1982, it was in a paper bag next to the bag containing about 300 g of a highly toxic agent in the form of sodium nitrite, used as an additive to disinfectant liquids after sterilization of medical instruments.

Midwife Kunegunda B. opened one of these bags, which contained sodium nitrite instead of bitter salt, and took it from there in an amount of about 120-140 g, which, after being transferred to the delivery room, separated - according to the doctor's instructions - to four patients . These patients, a few minutes after taking the drug, died despite the rescue operation.

The evidence gathered in this case shows that sodium nitrite is a substance that dissolves well in water and is quickly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Its lethal dose for an adult man ranges from one to several grams.

According to the court's findings, the midwife did not fulfill the obligation to check the name of the drug taken and therefore - instead of bitter salt - she administered a highly toxic agent for consumption to the patients, in doses many times higher than the lethal dose.

The court also found that the defendant needed sodium nitrite for the branch in a quantity that was many times higher than its one-time use of 25 g.

source: https://sip.lex.pl/orzeczenia-i-pis...ii-kr-219-83-wyrok-sadu-najwyzszego-520113630

Reactions: xBrialesana, Alwaysbadtime, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others