• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks man. Sorry if my emotions are running high tonight. I ain't gonna jump anytime soon because I have no idea how to get there without involving my aunt. I promised I wouldn't involve her.

I'm also sorry for being an asshole.im just desperate. I want to end it so god damn bad. I want this nightmare to be over and done with.

You're not being an asshole at all (not sure where you got that idea from) and it's okay to be emotional. A lot of people on here are.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, littlelungs and 4 others
C

Cook

Oct 2, 2019
I realized tonight that jumping off that bridge is my only option. No matter how drunk I get, I couldn't do full suspension or even partial suspension hanging. However, if I was confronted with of the New River Gorge Bridge tonight, I'd jump without hesitation in my intoxicated state.

THIS will be my method. Of course I ain't gonna go tonight. When I do jump I'll make sure to drink some strong whisky or vodka. I want this feeling to happen quick. Not slowly like it is with beer.
I'm going to go there
Didn't think this post would come with so much concern and controversy. Don't worry - I have deeply studied that bridge for years. I know when to do it and how to do it. When people question me I feel like they think I'm stupid or "not sound of mind". Believe me I thought long and hard about the entire thing. Studied the bridge as well as were to jump and how much time I have.

Nobody should be concerned because I got everything under wraps. Thought about every possible fail scenario there was and how to dodge it.
I was thinking of just stopping the car , getting out and jumping

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I'm going to go there

I was thinking of just stopping the car , getting out and jumping
Oh mate this is an old old member
He was here when I first started browsing the site (ignore my join date, I been here longer than that) he's not gonna answer you. Nobody knows what happened to him

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
As there 's CCTV monitors the entire New river gorge bridge, do you guys think it's still viable to jump this bridge? BTW, is it really closely monitored ?

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Let's jump together so no booze is needed

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I want to know how many miles of the bridge that is free from landing on trees after jumping

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Daytime is too suspicious ,night would not be able to see clearly . Who can drop me off in the middle of the bridge so that I can do some research ?