Status
Not open for further replies.
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
haha I am currently doing a presentation to show my evidence

Excellent, I look forward to seeing it.

I do think that comment is unfair. I do not believe @BipolarGuy is trying to single you out. You make it sound as though he is hunting you down and harassing you and trying to turn everyone against you which is far from the truth and I think if you really feel that way maybe in future you should think twice about commenting on any of his posts and keep contact to a minimum

Please stop gaslighting GPE......
It wasn't anywhere near horrible or even irritating. There is nothing to recover from because you didn't bring enough power to hurt me. It's been a good sparring session. Thank you for starting the flame war with the OP, I've enjoyed flexing my intellect and getting a cerebral workout.
OK, thank you.

Next time you feel up for a formal debate or even an argument, please do not do it on my threads or involve me.

Disclaimer:
I'm not 'triangulating', making a 'power play', 'gaslighting' you, or trying to 'trigger' you.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I do think that comment is unfair. I do not believe @BipolarGuy is trying to single you out. You make it sound as though he is hunting you down and harassing you and trying to turn everyone against you which is far from the truth and I think if you really feel that way maybe in future you should think twice about commenting on any of his posts and keep contact to a minimum

You're doing a fine job, Constable Depression999. I need to start speaking in cockney when you're around.
Next time you feel up for a formal debate or even an argument, please do not do it on my threads or involve me.

Um...don't start flame wars maybe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.