• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Surrender now, worthy adversary, or face my secret attack!

Reactions: jodes2
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: jodes2
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
The next person to post is doomed to live forever.
I love your idea that if anyone try to overthrow you then they are cursed, but...
I feel like I'm immortal who has absolutely no way out from this cruel world.
I has felt like a person who had been received a life sentence and has gotten incarcerated in the prison called the earth. And my life lasts forever. That's the very definition of hell. I've been damned!

buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
The next person to post is doomed to not only live forever, but slowly turn green and grow scales until they become this hideous thing that can only walk on their elbows and backwards knees, doomed to speak every thought that crosses their mind aloud, and confined to a science lab subject to horrific experimentation.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
My another futile attempt at a victory.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Superficially I seem to be insane, according to this definition but it isn't the case because my last attempt (at 10:33, Mar 1, 2023 JST) and this one (at 23:00, Mar 1, 2023 JST) had been made at different time and therefore my two attempts are not identical. Sometimes timing only makes the difference. That's why people (including pro-life fanatics) keep saying "try again" without any suggestion on how to tackle the problem, I think. If you are lucky, it works.

But taking a different approach is wiser, I think.
@buyersremorse tried to prevent people from playing this game by showing off their horrendous superpower. This strategy has its roots in the idea of nuclear deterrence. I wish I could come up with ingenious tactic, but my only option is keep trying, at least for now.

If somebody read my post then I wouldn't be likely to win, but I'm afraid no one would read my post. Great success comes with great pain.