• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
I told my boyfriend I wanted to kill myself and he broke up with me
he gave up on me
I'm going home to my family this weekend and think I'll clean up my childhood bedroom and spend my last week with them then kill myself as soon as I get back to college
I'm either going to jump off a 15 floor building or try partial hanging, most likely the first option if they haven't changed the password to the building I plan on jumping off of.
I wish he didn't give up on me but I really have no reason to live now.

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I just wanted to say I really resonate with this. I don't want to tell my girlfriend any of my feelings because I feel like she would just leave me because she doesn't understand. And i know the breakups can be horrible. I barely even recovered from my last relationship ending.

tryingtoquietdown

tryingtoquietdown

it's too loud in my head
Mar 6, 2024
I'm so sorry he treated you so horribly. I hope you're able to have a nice time with your family and find some peace, no matter what you decide to do.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
i am sorry for the situation you are going through. i know everyone has their own reasons for ctb but don't do it because you broke up with your partner. at some point there will be someone else who will love you and understand you. anything pm

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
If you don't mind me saying, but he sounds a bozo. Caring just for those who need it least...

D

Didn't do NUFFIN

Mar 24, 2024
I'm so sorry he did that to you, you didn't deserve to be betrayed like that. I almost cried reading your post because if i had someone in my life who i loved and they left me after i told them my personal struggles, it would destroy me. The bravery you've shown by opening up to him is admirable and it show's that you're a very strong person, i wish i was as brave as you. He doesn't deserve someone as good as you. I hope you find peace with your decision, best of luck and much love. ❤

Y

Yazzerton

Mar 18, 2024
I told my boyfriend I wanted to kill myself and he broke up with me
he gave up on me
I'm going home to my family this weekend and think I'll clean up my childhood bedroom and spend my last week with them then kill myself as soon as I get back to college
I'm either going to jump off a 15 floor building or try partial hanging, most likely the first option if they haven't changed the password to the building I plan on jumping off of.
I'm sorry you have to go through that, especially when those people are the ones who are supposed to care about us the most. Just know that you are strong for opening up in the first place, and I hope peace finds you no matter your decision.