J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
This the biggest problem I had since middle school.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧ and Lostandlooking
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
the thing is that you attract behavior you deem yourself as worthy of receiving. if you have a low self esteem and talk down on yourself, you'll accept that same behavior of someone else. unless you get higher standards and deem yourself as worthy of respect and healthy boundaries, it'll be and stay very easy for people to be toxic and cross them.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔢 ⛧
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
the thing is that you attract behavior you deem yourself as worthy of receiving. if you have a low self esteem and talk down on yourself, you'll accept that same behavior of someone else. unless you get higher standards and deem yourself as worthy of respect and healthy boundaries, it'll be and stay very easy for people to be toxic and cross them.
I disagree

Last edited:
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I can't agree with that. I'm not seeing that in my personal experience. Also I'm pretty sure it's backwards.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I can't agree with that. I'm not seeing that in my personal experience. Also I'm pretty sure it's backwards.
I agree I think that's bs. People attack people they think are weak

Reactions: Marine
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I live in a shitty halfway house and have no say on who comes into my life :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo