Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020

This video shows a komodo dragon preying on a deer. It's a documentation of pure suffering. Of course, it's only a infinitesimal drop in the vast ocean of suffering that takes place on this planet, but it's an especially appalling example that demonstrates clearly the sick extent of the evil that's permitted in this reality. The reality which we should supposedly be so grateful for. It is truly regrettable that we're part of a system this barbaric. If god exists, he has created this (by definition), and he is apparently content for it to continue. Oh, so very benevolent. Go ahead and try the free will defence here, I dare you.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: settheory, kane, Deadlyroses and 4 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I agree. The belief that an intelligent being would even think about creating such an inherently flawed universe is outlandish.
Strangely enough, many people are prone to talk about "the cancer that is humankind" and how "the planet can heal once we are gone", without acknowledging the horrific events unfolding in nature every second of the day; they seem to have cultivated some idealised image of the wilderness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: listeningpost1379, Deadlyroses, TheSoulless and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The more I learn about this universe and world, the more cruel I find them!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, TheSoulless, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Brutal.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Superdeterminist
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
SNAKE VS IGUANA GAUNTLET:
i have had pet snakes and pet iguanas but i never put them together - thank fuck.

it's not the cruellest - but it's yuk.

Life truly is damn cruel....

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame