ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I honestly just don't understand how they cannot see this. We are all literally the same as her, just on different paths. Guess they just really want someone else to blame other than themselves.
They don't want to think. It's that simple

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Empty Smile
R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
"Lifegets better...happiness is a choice..Choose happiness! *Post superficial photo on FB/Insta/Twit* Cheese! Our lives are so perfect..yeah.. You create your own reality..blag blah blah.." ..
If that is true for those who have to deal with a suicide, too, then suicide isn't so much of a problem anymore, right?

Reactions: Empty Smile and not_a_robot
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
The problem is in the ways of ending life. If there was an easily accessible, cheap, painless, reliable method, then it would be completely unimportant what this degenarative hypocritical society thinks, says, writes. Nobody will ask their opinion. If I really want to end my life this will happen anyway one way or another, and not a single stupid pro-lifer can stop me. The problem is that we would like to use a reliable and painless method.

I am not interested in their opinion, I know in advance everything they say, these people are like drones with one program. One should not expect, hope that this society will change its attitude towards the right to voluntary death. Most people are just animals, it pointless angry at them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty Smile, Maximoo, not_a_robot and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Junior-high bullshit from immature, low-I.Q., bored hausfraus.
Yawn.
They're just happy to have something to be dramatic and gossip about, and you're only validating them by paying attention to it.

Wait... junior-high, but already hausfraus?(???)

Oh, I get it.

Reactions: Empty Smile, not_a_robot and Pupuce
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Reactions: Empty Smile