• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Strangeasangels

Student
May 23, 2019
I am somewhat close to it. Last i heard there was a suicide barrier being constructed. I don't know if I could do this. It must be horrible painful and the pacific is cold with sharks but given its close proximity I have considered it. Would prefer N or heroine, something more like sleeping and not waking.

Does anyone know status of suicide barriers?

• Hugs
Reactions: bayarea and Ivenocare
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
it was started in August 2018 and is said to take 4 years so i guess not a lot has been completed yet , plus it just means you have to jump twice off the bridge then off the barrier

Attachments

• ggbrdgbarrier.jpg
    ggbrdgbarrier.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 27
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Wouldn't recommend it. Besides the barriers that might not be finished yet, they have cameras and constant patrols of assholes trying to "save" people.

Reactions: bayarea
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Wouldn't recommend it. Besides the barriers that might not be finished yet, they have cameras and constant patrols of assholes trying to "save" people.
They can only save people who hesitate :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Meretlein