jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
So after alot of though going to ctb tonight. I know I post on here alot saying I will do this and that etc but I have decided tonight is the night. I am tired of suffering 24 7 with mental health. Been totally messed about by health professionals mental state terrible also long covid means I cant even eat anymore tge pains are terrible. I envy people with good health like how I used to have pre covid. For the past few weeks I have seriously been possessed by negativity and demonic things.its like I felt someone strangling my throat when I thought negative I couldn't eat everything I saw was negative and headaches etc and the pains in stomach was like I was witnessing the devil first hand. They say heaven and hell is in the mind and on this earth. So I will be glad to go. In the end of the day I am exhausted of my life and problems eg sleeping waking up hourly. I regret that I made wrong decisions that got me here. Anyway I cant wait for sn so I've decided will use lots of tramadol and alcohol. Hoping this works. Another second on this planet will kill me. Thanlyou all

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, suicidalgirl96, HighFlight and 10 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's heartbreaking how much suffering you've gone through, and I hate how much you've been let down by the so-called health services, and other people who were supposed to be there for you. Yet people have been so selfish and done nothing to help.
I know you've been going through hell for a long time now , and it's no wonder you've arrived at this point.
I don't know much about tramadol and alcohol method.
Yet, I hope you find the peace you deserve in whatever you decide.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and HighFlight
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much and you're so desperate. I wish there were peaceful methods available for everyone. I send you a big *virtual HUG* It's so inhumane how much you have to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, suicidalgirl96, HighFlight and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from this torturous existence, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, WAITING TO DIE and Rogue Proxy
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
I don't know if you'll read this, but just know that I will think about this post from time to time, so the memory of you never quite vanishes; I hope you found the peace you are looking for, and may I join you someday soon.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I sincerely hope you make it. Good luck

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a successfull end to the pain and distress, sleep easy and undisturbed, weary traveller.

D

Dandy88

May 29, 2023
I hope you sleep well. My thoughts for you.. :'/