• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I swear that one of the main problems that ihave with society is the goddamn education system. I had seen it in my school time, but as a university student I fucking hate it. I will be wasting 20 years of my life and I won't even have a guaranteed job or a stable future. How do people don't want to CTB after this? People without a university degree or with just barely passing high school will have jobs that win the same or even more than people who waste most part of their lives studying and working their asses off.

There isn't fairness in this world, where the fuck is justice in this economy? Education doesn't open opportunities, relationships do. The best economy I see (If I weren't attempting during this week) is either working part time or becoming a sex worker. We end our education with no experience of the world or how to get a job (which imo is the main goal of a good education). I swear if the education system got better, I would probably see a brighter future ahead of me.

Reactions: sserafim
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Freedom become more of an illusion the more we look into it. Freedom for what? To go into the army to maybe make school and housing more affordable if you live? Freedom to watch rich people pay their way to cut the line and leave you in the dust? Freedom to go hungry and live a passionless existence?

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03