• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
If you only knew.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: barelybetter, sserafim, leavingthesoultrap and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That doctor is going to be in for a suprise if they ever find out.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Why would I want to make something of myself when all it leads to is pointless suffering? I never wanted to make something off myself to begin with, aside from wanting to be dead of course

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, divinemistress36 and sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
bedside manners..
med doc? prob not. psychiatrist?

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
That's what my parents ask me all the time…it's so annoying lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, ultrasharpy123456 and Yuki_03
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No.

Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i once got asked if i was masochistic.don't think i am

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
im going to make something of myself. my fucking corpse.

Reactions: SoulCage and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I literally don't understand when people say that to me that my brain has a slight malfunction.

Why would i want to make something of myself, i just want peace for fuck sake you damn windowlicking muppet.

These people man, so hammered up the ass with societal appeasement, i can't understand it..

Reactions: divinemistress36, reclaimedbynature and sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Making something of yourself in this current day and age involves becoming a brain-dead social media "influencer", useless podcaster, streaming gamer, ponzi coin trader or something else that is utterly worthless and pointless.

I really wish all the people that do the jobs that truly matter, like the people that treat wastewater or engineers that build bridges would take year off and watch society implode. To restore what it it should really mean to "make something of yourself".

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Making something of yourself in this current day and age involves becoming a brain-dead social media "influencer", useless podcaster, streaming gamer, ponzi coin trader or something else that is utterly worthless and pointless.

I really wish all the people that do the jobs that truly matter, like the people that treat wastewater or engineers that build bridges would take year off and watch society implode. To restore what it it should really mean to "make something of yourself".
Lol a fight to the death. Survival of the fittest in real time

• Yay!
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Lol a fight to the death. Survival of the fittest in real time
Watch Bhad Babie and Logan Paul fight for rations of food LMFAO

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
It's really quite strange how there are so many who will look at others in contempt for not wanting to live prosperously. Then they will say 'your parents must be disappointed' or 'I feel sorry for your parents.'
Pity is cheap.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
are similar to some questions that want to make you feel hopeful about the future.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
are similar to some questions that want to make you feel hopeful about the future.
Why would you be hopeful about the future? There's nothing to look forward to. There's nothing that I want to be, and if anything, this question: "don't you want to make something of yourself?" makes me want to ctb

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Why would you be hopeful about the future? There's nothing to look forward to. There's nothing that I want to be, and if anything, this question: "don't you want to make something of yourself?" makes me want to ctb
I don't see myself being a successful person in the future but I suppose there is some light that will change my mind but it's hard to see it happening.

barelybetter

barelybetter

Mar 6, 2024
Tbh this is why I haven't killed myself yet. At a decent uni and I'll probably graduate, I just keep sn for safety once I do fuck my life up. I spend my time till then just chasing a few happy moments lol.

Reactions: Yuki_03
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Why would i want to make something of myself, i just want peace for fuck sake you damn windowlicking muppet.

These people man, so hammered up the ass with societal appeasement, i can't understand it..
Literally

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Literally
These people must be smoking methylated spirits haha.

Fuucking normies man, their brains just can't see anything other than positivity, or that toxic manifestation shite.

Ooh i manifest world peace, never gonna happen but maybe i can be delusional? Works for normies haha 😄