U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
To everyones surprise Monday is here. So what has happened so far. Yesterday i toon meto twice and once this morning. I got SN, meto and Ibuprofen. Im at the park as i wanted to be, waiting for it to get a bit darker and for ppl to leave. Now possible things that might go wrong. I didnt test my SN, i will be using 100ml water, no benzos so i might chicken out, someone intervenes, i didnt weigh my SN do it wont be exactly 25g(I weigh about 70kg). I will either make a new thread or just reply here for futurr updates
Forgot to mention, last time i ate was yesterday at about 22:20? only drank water since and the past few hours i have been drinking less and less of it

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Not following instructions = failure
Make sure you measure the dose of SN, no benzos? no problem, do you have antiemetics? they are essential.
I hope no one finds you in 4 hours...
Good luck

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
Not following instructions = failure
Make sure you measure the dose of SN, no benzos? no problem, do you have antiemetics? they are essential.
I hope no one finds you in 4 hours...
Good luck
i have meto yes. As for the measuring its kind of late for that since im already on zhe move, but 25g is about 4 teaspoons and i will mix two drinks anyways so it really doesnt matter as much so long as it isnt wildly innacurate.

Midwest_Indigo

Midwest_Indigo

Jun 17, 2024
Hey, wishing you the best with everything.