• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Toothless Bunny

Toothless Bunny

Can't revive the dead
Jan 19, 2024
I'm writing this in class with all of my friends laughing at the codes that didn't work, i have no idea what is going on.... After my failed attempt two years ago maybe? Idk if it was last year? I lost track of time and the topic of ctb never left my mind, i made tons of friends after that, some stayed others left either peacefully or took something from me with them, after the failed attempt i woke up and acted like nothing has happened, no one knew about it and i tried to forget, forced my self to put a new face and hide my insecurities. But, i was never happy i know that for sure, idc about the exams that will determine my future cause i will end it soon, i will remain young forever

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Are you currently taking any meds to help?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You have 3 options.
1. seek help, get meds.
2. carry on as you are
3. CTB

I know you don't want to go into hospital but I think it's your first choice. Give it a try. I'm here if you need to chat. Don't do this alone.

Toothless Bunny

Toothless Bunny

Can't revive the dead
Jan 19, 2024
You have 3 options.
1. seek help, get meds.
2. carry on as you are
3. CTB

I know you don't want to go into hospital but I think it's your first choice. Give it a try. I'm here if you need to chat. Don't do this alone.
I wanna seek help but my family may take over all of my assets and inheritance i need to do it secretly which is impossible atm

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I wanna seek help but my family may take over all of my assets and inheritance i need to do it secretly which is impossible atm
Is there anyone else you can trust to look after these. I do this for a friend. Her family are greedy.