BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
What a fucking nightmare. It's that way here in Texas too and its horrible but we all have A/C up the ass and I'm assuming you guys don't. Bidens climate package got shot down in Congress by Republicans + a profiteering coal baron Democrat hick senator and things are going to continue to get worse.
Yeah no A/C in the UK. It's getting pretty hard for anyone to deny climate change now.

Reactions: rationaltake and AnonymousS
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
Looks like that's hitting the States in a few days. I also dont have A/C. I'm gonna have to make do with a box fan and sleeping naked

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Im just a lucky mf who got ac in my own room. Im really grateful for that.

• Wow
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
I'm guessing you don't have any AC...nor do I, and yes this heat is incredibly irritating. AC is a lifesaver, but of course only for those who can afford it...😔
AC isn't a common thing in Europe except maybe Spain type countries, I would of thought.
Its supposed to get worse in London actually
All those takeaway shops putting the heat up. If we have the cow farts narrative, then may as well have that too.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I hate the summer. I despise any type of hot weather, heatwaves are horrible and make me feel miserable and more willing to die. It is indeed exhausting having to deal with all of this.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, AnonymousS and BluesRunTheGame
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I have been having to work in a 30 degree room wearing a heavy lab coat and gloves. Every 5 minutes or so i will sweat through the gloves and have to discard them. Combine this with severe back pain and you are begging for sweet release.

• Hugs
Reactions: Graham, BluesRunTheGame and OpheliasFlowers
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I cannot remember the source but I remember discussing with someone that heat increases mental health issues, and in some cases physical too.

I personally know both my BPD and CFS are much much worse if I get hot. I'm super susceptible to heat stroke now.
I have read the same thing. It can make you panicky and breathless. When weather warnings have been given here they name people with mental health issues as one of the vulnerable groups.
Suicide trends in a year typically peak at their highest in early summer, which technically started 3 weeks ago in the U.K, so I guess we're right on target.. the heat definitely makes daily life much more uncomfortable on top of all our daily stresses and sadness.
I always understood it was around April and May actually when suicide peaks though i guess it will vary by country. Apparently all the burgeoning new growth of Spring and lengthening days just form an unbearable contrast with how shit we feel. Also the 'neurotypicals', normies, whatever tend to love it don't they. They just can't wait for their picnics, BBQs and memorable summer evenings haha. It's a more social time for them which makes the lonely and alienated feel even more so…
https://www.beaumont.org/health-wel...and-summer-are-the-cruelest-months-not-winter. Ah, we're both right.

Last edited:
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
Don't get me wrong ... love heat and sunshine ... makes me feel better ... can roll with it if on holiday just 'chillin' eatin and drinking ... but when it gets too hot while working etc can be brutal

Gonna be even hotter in London Town on Monday ... just when I have an on-site text interview for a new job lol

Ffs
I have been having to work in a 30 degree room wearing a heavy lab coat and gloves. Every 5 minutes or so i will sweat through the gloves and have to discard them. Combine this with severe back pain and you are begging for sweet release.
😬🥵