• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
the beginning of this thread seems a lifetime ago. I have no idea what happened and how we got here, but I had a great time. thanks everyone

Reactions: NumbItAll, Deafsn0w, Chinaski and 6 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Bullshit. If you really want to "be fair" link to the alleged "insult" you're referring to and I'll happily paste the volley of pms, amusingly entitled "Fuck You Shitheel", in reply; then folk can make their own minds up, if they haven't already.

No it's not bullshit, Chinaski, it's a FACT. Thanks for giving me an excuse to post my favorite TV sketch show (moment at 1:00).

And it is indeed a fact, sir. Here's your link.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-not-like-the-rest-of-you.10877/page-3#post-210260

Wow. This thread was bad enough, and that was before all the alt-right shitheels leapt into it. It now has potential to break the entire forum.

You can post out conversation, although I'm not sure it's not against rules. I have nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to hide. I don't consider insulting back as something shameful. I won't insult first, I won't insult you for disagreeing with me but I will insult you for insulting me. Standing up to a bully and giving him back his change is no crime in my eyes.

You PMd me as well, out of the blue. An aggressive attack, with a cowardly lame threat.

What threat? Don't make stuff up. You insulted me first in a thread, it got locked, so ofcourse I insulted you back in a pm. Back then you stopped talking but now want start again, it's weak. I already explained to you about IQ stuff, you had nothing to say.

Well, to be fair... I made the mistake of disagreeing with this user once, and after they were banned from the thread, they proceeded to harass me over PM even after being asked several times to drop it and leave me alone.

But it was you who started to get nasty with me in a thread. And even after that I showed reserve and there was nothing harassing in my pm. I just offered you to continue conversation. So then you continued it, made a bunch of points in the same harassing manner and told me (not asked me) to leave you alone. So I just told you I'm gonna respond to your points and you need to drop it first. When you did, I did.

"Shitheel" - a new signature, maybe?

You need to ask Chinaski, I never even heard of this insult before he used it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
I consider self defense a non-pointable offense. And, I really hate 2019 for this reason. If I disagree with you and point out our differences, this is NOT a personal attack. It is a difference in opinion and nothing more. I can not begin to tell you the disagreements I've had with people who are my friends and business associates and we still remain to be respectful and friends to this day.

Me too. It's just way too often when you out-argue somebody, they have nothing to say, get upset and start insulting. So then you have to insult back. That's how I got my warnings.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Me too. It's just way too often when you out-argue somebody, they have nothing to say, get upset and start insulting. So then you have to insult back. That's how I got my warnings.

You have literally never "out-argued" anyone, in your entire life, ever.

You can post out conversation, although I'm not sure it's not against rules. I have nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to hide.

Fair enough. I'm not sure if it's against the rules either tbh, but you have agreed to it, so here we are:

You are one dumb pathetic motherfucker, you lost argument with me once and now you figured you can only talk shit. So let's go, asswhipe, show me what you got.
Not here, do it in public if you think you're anywhere near smart, which you're not. Start a thread and I'll happily reply, then everyone can see. You've never won an argument with me iirc, please send a link to which argument you're referring to.
I already did it in public and you lost, dummy. You know full well what I'm talking about - psychopath thread. Where after a brief attempt of arguing you quickly wandered into strawman zone and after I called you on it - you backed down and stopped arguing. Everyone saw. Go find it yourself if you want to. Arguing with known idiots is not my thing, but if you want to talk shit let's go )
Hahaha, you seriously think you "won" that? That thread, like all others you lumber into, ended with you frothily ranting while laughter at your expense was politely suppressed.

You want to fight? In public, again let everyone see. In the meantime, fuck off out of my pms, you stupid cunt.
What a delusional scum. There wasn't a single piece of me ranting in this thread, idiot. Except when replying to your ranting. Cause unlike yourself I actually am smart and I can argue. Everyone already saw. Why repeat? What fight, pussy? It's just an argument over internet. You're one pathetic little man )
Mate, you've come in here suggesting we literally argue in here, now you're suggesting arguing over the internet is pathetic. Which is it?

PS fuck off you cunt.
A dumb asshole who comes to a thread and insults me and a female poster for no reason other than him being unable to handle foreign opinions - he's most certainly not my mate. Being your mate is an insult.

I didn't say arguing over internet is pathetic. What's pathetic is you calling it a 'fight'. Which suggests you never actually fought or had a face-to-face beef in real life. See how once again you tried to be smart and catch me but failed? That's cause you dumb. And I have no interest in arguing with idiots like I said. It's just you started to talk shit and I was interested whether you're at least smart enough to talk proper smack. And so far you're failing here as well.
Hahahaha, excellent
Well you're certainly not excellent. And me I didn't put all that much effort into dissipitating your bullshit in this or that thread - so I can't call me that either. I have no problem with you laughing if you actually are. Better be dumb and laughing than dumb and sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen Erik, Deafsn0w, wiIIow and 6 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
You have literally never "out-argued" anyone, in your entire life, ever.

I out-argued you before and even just now. You said you didn't insult me first by calling it 'bullshit' in your typical insulting manner. Then I brought up the quote and you have nothing to say. Cause you did insult me first. And that's just a small example.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I out-argued you before and even just now. You said you didn't insult me first by calling it 'bullshit' in your typical insulting manner. Then I brought up the quote and you have nothing to say. Cause you did insult me first. And that's just a small example.

This thread has exposed the fact that you've sent multiple abusive pms to multiple members of this forum. I'm not sure how you can draw a link between that behaviour and ne saying "alt right shitheels" in a public thread.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, WayOut, Johnnythefox and 3 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
This thread has exposed the fact that you've sent multiple abusive pms to multiple members of this forum. I'm not sure how you can draw a link between that behaviour and ne saying "alt right shitheels" in a public thread.

If you insult me, thread is locked, then I insult you back in a pm - this pm is not abusive, cause it's self defense. You believe in insulting those who disagree with you. I believe in insulting those who insult me for disagreeing with them. Same exact case with WayOut. My pm to Willow wasn't abusive even though she was actually abusive in her post in the main locked thread.

waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
y'all are bad at this

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Rollo you're just pushing the envelope to see how much shit you can get away with and are very clearly a troll. It's funny how you seem to think you'll wipe the floor with people in any given argument when your sentences are barely coherent. Reading your long-winded, inarticulate garbage either on here or through unsolicited PMs is like getting a five-finger prostate exam. How you haven't been booted from here yet is beyond me.

Reactions: Jen Erik, Deafsn0w, wiIIow and 6 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Rollo you're just pushing the envelope to see how much shit you can get away with and are very clearly a troll. It's funny how you seem to think you'll wipe the floor with people in any given argument when your sentences are barely coherent. Reading your long-winded, inarticulate garbage either on here or through unsolicited PMs is like getting a five-finger prostate exam. How you haven't been booted from here yet is beyond me.

If you believe in insulting those who disagree with you - the problem is all yours. 'Troll' is just a knee-jerk response when you don't have anything to say on substance. You don't have anything real to say so you start insulting and insinuating I'm a troll. While I'm only stating my honest and perfectly coherent opinion.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and ReadyasEver
Status
Not open for further replies.