• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Not really sad imo, in this instance especially l found it genuinely funny as the content was every bit as cringeingly embarrassing as you'd imagine it to be and, had it been done publicly, would've been worthy of inclusion in a 'Best Of' thread.

I recently was called one Chinaski's and Way Out's henchmen. I had no idea I was part of the "muscle" in this outfit. I guess I'm guilty of appreciating well articulated sarcasm, logic, and counter arguments. So be it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WayOut and 2 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
How? I did hit the "ignore" button but I was continuing to recieve PMs after
The option appears in the pm section when you leave a conversation.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Wolfjob_dayjob, Jupiter and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
A thread entitled "The Best of SS" which ends up discussing Rollo's output is about as significant a thread derailment as you'll ever get, on any forum, ever imo.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, WayOut, wiIIow and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
How? I did hit the "ignore" button but I was continuing to recieve PMs after

I'm surprised you'd want to ignore them tbh, in fact at one point l was convinced Rollo's account had been hacked by Henry Kissinger on his deathbed.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, WayOut, ReadyasEver and 2 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Thread derailment:

I just bought some new silk boxers, they are simply amazing.

Sorry......

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jupiter, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm surprised you'd want to ignore them tbh, in fact at one point l was convinced Rollo's account had been hacked by Henry Kissinger on his deathbed.

Lmao!!!!!!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ReadyasEver
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018

LMAO, then pulpit has to be Dick Cheney

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WayOut
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018

you know, you're absolutely right. however Chinaski I need you to know that I am a Big Baby and hate getting yelled at

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Chinaski, Wolfjob_dayjob and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
you know, you're absolutely right. however Chinaski I need you to know that I am a Big Baby and hate getting yelled at

You're not a Big Baby, I personally think it's a bit sly and unkind to pm someone nasty messages that the mods don't see. At least if people say things out here in the open it can be monitored.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Wolfjob_dayjob, Johnnythefox and 3 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018

I here ya willow, I've just reached the point in my life where personal attacks on me are like gnat buzzing by my head, zero effect.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Johnnythefox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
You're not a Big Baby, I personally think it's a bit sly and unkind to pm someone nasty messages that the mods don't see. At least if people say things out here in the open it can be monitored.

It's also done deliberately by those who find their pathetic behaviour wins few admirers publicly so often retreat from the public discussion but continue being dicks in the pms. A fair few of the users who have done this to me have been those who cry about being bullied publicly, then hurl abuse privately. Shitheels, as they say.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jupiter, Johnnythefox and 3 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
It's also done deliberately by those who find their pathetic behaviour wins few admirers publicly so often retreat from the public discussion but continue being dicks in the pms. A fair few of the users who have done this to me have been those who cry about being bullied publicly, then hurl abuse privately. Shitheels, as they say.

That's what I gathered quite quickly about you and a few others who speak their minds - you do it without favour and fairly.

Which is a good thing I add

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Johnnythefox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Let's be fair - you only received my pm cause you came to another thread and insulted me and another poster. I simply wanted to insult you back and ofcourse couldn't help but point to that thread.
You PMd me as well, out of the blue. An aggressive attack, with a cowardly lame threat.

I showed your ridiculous PM to someone else (irl, a chick who was with me at the time), and we had a bet on whether you had a tiny penis or a tiny IQ. (I was for the tiny IQ, and had a fiver on it, but she was sure it was the tiny dick thing.) You went crying to a mod, you poor petal, and got me a warning for being disrespectful to a member - in an unwelcome PM that you started. You must have gone with some some seriously pathetic grovelling to get that.

So, seeing as I got the 20% warning for being "disrespectful" to a cunt in a PM, be a sport and help me claim my fiver. Do you have a tiny IQ or a tiny penis? Come on dickhead, say it's the IQ. I reckon you owe me for your performance as such a gutless wimpy crybaby after your tough talking attack PM.

You're such a sly, cowardly, whining, idiotic, sniveling, limp dick sad fuck. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, you're a bully boy and a misogynist. Ah, that's better. I think I covered most things now.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Johnnythefox, wiIIow and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
So, seeing as I got the 20% warning for being "disrespectful"

So basically, five users, namely myself, ReadyasEver, willow, Johnnythefox and WayOut have all received abusive pms from Rollo?

See, if 20% is the going rate for this type of behaviour, then...anyone here good at maths?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Johnnythefox, ReadyasEver and 2 others
About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
So basically, five users, namely myself, ReadyasEver, willow, Johnnythefox and WayOut have all received abusive pms from Rollo?

See, if 20% is the going rate for this type of behaviour, then...anyone here good at maths?
"Unban pls, did the arithmetic of my warnings incorrectly and thought I could get in one last zinger of a pm before a ban"

Reactions: Jen Erik, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018

Still working on it......had to take off my shoes and socks.

WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018

Um, I got the 20% warning, not limp dick. And that was for my reply in the PM. I prefer not to do the maths on what I'll get for saying such unkind things openly. I feel the winds of a complete ban heading my way.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Um, I got the 20% warning, not limp dick. And that was for my reply in the PM. I prefer not to do the maths on what I'll get for saying such unkind things openly. I feel the winds of a complete ban heading my way.

Noooooooo
I'll apppeal
I need you to mock me so I can laugh for mental health improvement reasons

Besides, he should not have pm willow that was mean

And this post has just been liked by Mod @AndyCurious

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ReadyasEver and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Noooooooo
I'll apppeal
I need you to mock me so I can laugh for mental health improvement reasons

Besides, he should not have pm willow that was mean
I'll help you laugh :halo:

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and ReadyasEver
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Um, I got the 20% warning, not limp dick.

Yeah, l got that, just gauging how this standard rate of 20% may apply to him too. ..

Reactions: Deafsn0w, ReadyasEver, About_to_Go and 1 other person
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I consider self defense a non-pointable offense. And, I really hate 2019 for this reason. If I disagree with you and point out our differences, this is NOT a personal attack. It is a difference in opinion and nothing more. I can not begin to tell you the disagreements I've had with people who are my friends and business associates and we still remain to be respectful and friends to this day.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Rollo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
WayOut

WayOut

Experienced
Oct 26, 2018
Yeah, l got that, just gauging how this standard rate of 20% may apply to him too. ..
Oh yeah. I forgot about that! The penalties should be fair, after all. Plz can someone tell me what 5 x 20 is?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Whatshername, ReadyasEver and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Oh yeah. I forgot about that! The penalties should be fair, after all. Plz can someone tell me what 5 x 20 is?

Total ban

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I advise eating chocolate immediately afterwards to counteract the bitterness.

That's good - I'm currently having a snickers bar. Used to be called a marathon.

Not sure why they changed the name - or made it smaller. It's ok though as I will just eat two in succession

Last edited:
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I have 20% so if we're rolling with a % coup I'm in.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, stellabelle and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Status
Not open for further replies.